How???

You quickly walked trying to hide from Yukine. You didn't want to be hurt by his lost memories.

"(Y/N)-chan!" Yelled a familiar voice behind you. You quickly knew who it was but quickly raced away. You heard racing footsteps following you. You turn around to find Yukine chasing you getting closer and closer as you ran.
You turned back to face where you were running when you were about to slip off a floor of stairs.

You gasped as you lost your footing and waited for the impact.

"Maybe if I die from this fall I'll be reunited with Yukine! No stop thinking that (Y/N)," you thought as the ground got closer.

Before you could fall a hand grasped yours and pulled you back up to safety.

"(Y-Y/N)-chan be more careful!" Yukine yelled as his face tinted pink.

"I'm okay Yukine," you say with a fake smile. He looked at you worried and quickly hugged you.

He pulled back blushing.

"S-Sorry! I know we just met but I....I think I was really close to you!" He exclaimed as his face crew a brighter red.

Yours does the same.

"W-Were we?" He asked. You nodded as a tear slid down your face.

"Y-You did....but you lost most of the memories of me," you said through tears. Tears raced down your cheeks as you choked out the words.

"Y-You don't even remember our first kiss do you.....or th-the time y-you slept with me because you were scared of the dark.....or not even the time I became a blessed vassal by saving your life," you stated as emotions choked you.

He just stood their frozen and watched you tear up. He then snapped out of his trance and embraced you in a hug.

"W-We k-kissed?" He asked only to cause you to cry more.

"H-He doesn't even remember that!" You thought gripping his shirt tighter.

"Y-Yes," you state solemnly wiping some tears away.

He stared at you and smiled.

"I don't remember....so can I experience it again?" He asked cutely as he leaned forward.

Your face blushed red as his lips clashed into yours.
~~flashback start~~
You were in the light room again but this time it grew darker....
"(Y/N)-chan!!!!!"
~~flashback end~~

You sprang up in Hiyori's living room.

"How???" You stated when you heard racing footsteps. Yukine appeared in the doorway and your eyes widened.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled as he ran over to you. He squeezed you tightly into a hug, tackling you to the ground.
He quickly kissed you and stared into your (e/c) and (f/c) eyes.

"I missed you," he choked out as tears ran down his face. You dug your head into his chest and cried, "I missed you too!"

He gets off of you as Yato entered the room.

"(Y/N)!!!!!" He screamed as he tackled you to the ground too. He embraced you in a hug. He hugged you for a while until Yukine glared at him.
He released you and smiled.

"I wondered why your name didn't disappear," he said rolling down his sleeve to reveal your golden weapon name.

You smile.

"(Y/N) your in a very bad situation though......your stuck between both real life and this life..you can't control it but you'll have to get used to it," he stated.

"What was the real world like?!!?!" Yukine asked.

"Well...I met another Yukine that looks, sounds, and acts exactly like you...but he doesn't remember a thing about me," you say making Yukine and Yato gasp.

"Cool!! Did that perve in that world do anything to you yet?" Yato asked with a wink.

Your face burned red as you nod slowly.

"What did that pervert do to my (Y/N)!!!!" Yukine asked angrily.

"It wasn't that perverted. He just kissed me before I came back to this world," you shrug.
But Yukine freaked out.

"What the hell! If I could go into that world I'd tell my self to lay off!" He yelled. You laughed causing Yukine to blush.

"I'm back home"