Captured

You all throw a small party celebrating the successful ablution. But the two regalia's left quickly without saying bye.

You were sitting on the bed in the room Kofuku let you stay in for the night.

"What will happen if I come back to life? No don't think like that (Y/N) its impossible to bring someone back to life from the dead," you thought to yourself as you place your head into your palms.

"H-Hey (Y/N)," said a shy voice behind you. You look up to see Yukine with a wide smile.

"Whatcha thinking about?" He asked as you thought quietly for a few seconds.

"What if I came back to life and left this world?" You ask sadly. He looked at you shocked and quickly gripped you in a hug.

"Don't think of things like that! I don't want to lose you," he said gripping you tighter.

She smile slowly and hug him back.

"Don't worry, I don't think its even possible," you say with a smile.

He smiled back and kissed your forehead. He then stood up and left the room.

You take a deep sigh and slide down the bed.

"(Y/N)-chan," said a voice behind you.

"Y-Yato-kun," you say turning around. He smiled and sat down next to you.

"Whatever you do don't ever come near lord Bishamon. She'll kill you to get revenge on me," he whispered into your ear. You nod but didn't understand.

"Why would she want to get revenge by killing me?" You ask.

"Its a long story," he says with a sigh.

"Anyways come join the party we're all dancing," he said as he switched back to his happy self. He grabbed your arm and pulled you into the living room.

Everyone was dancing to a huge beat. You laugh and started to join by dancing next to Yukine. He laughed and you both began to spin with each other in circles until he fell on top of you dizzily.

"Sorry (Y/N)!" He says as his face flushed red. Yours does too but you quickly say, "its okay."

You wrap your arms around him into a hug. His face flushed a brighter red at the sudden warmth.

You kissed his cheek when all of a sudden the window smashed open.

A figure ran towards you and Yukine. It kicked Yukine off of you causing him to slam against a table.

"Yukine!" You scream as the figure grabbed your neck lifting you off your feet. You began to choke as you struggle to get free.

Yukine quickly got up to go save you when the figure raced out with you through the window into the dark night.

"Yuki-," you started to yell when the figure put a hand over your mouth.

You were dragged downs the streets. You bit down hard on the figures hand causing him or her to wince.

He released you and shook his hand trying to relieve the pain.
You tried to run away when a lion appeared in front of you snarling.

You run back to the figure when two guns pointed at your head.

"Don't move if you know what's good for you," a women's voice stated.

"B-Bishamon?" You ask astonished.

She slapped you as she asked, "How the hell do you know my name."

You place a hand on your cheek as tears rolled down your face. You sniffled and fell to your knees sobbing.

"Bishamon please, she's just a kid," stated the figure.

"Fine Kozuma. I'll try to be nicer," Bishamom stated as she spat the word "try".

You wince as she forced you up to your feet. She gripped your neck causing you to choke.

"Bishamon please," stated Kozuma as he stepped forward so you could see him. It was one of the regalia's that helped with Yukine's ablution.

"K-Kozuma..." You say as Bishamon tightens her grip. He turned to you and looked away shyly.

Bishamon released you and smacked Kozuma. You rush over and shove Bishamon. The lion quickly reacted and slashed your right leg. You scream in agony as you fall to your knees once again.

Bishamon went up and kicked you in the stomach causing you to spit up blood.

She then turned to see a figure racing over.

"Y-Yukine! Y-Yato!!!" You scream as you catch sight of them.

"(Y/N)!!!" They both yell coming closer.

You were relieved, but then a gun was pointed at your head.

"Die you dirty regalia," Bishamon spat before pulling the trigger as Yukine and Yato screamed.
~~A/N~~
Cliff hanger!!! Sorry but my uncle is pestering me to study (T n T💢)
But don't worry I'll continue right after m done!
Kennedi-chan out!! (>w•)✌️