The date

You quickly race into Hiyori's house and close the door silently. You walked over to your room( Hiyori's room) and sat on your bed thinking.
"What should I wear for the date?!?!? A dress maybe? No! Um...how bout just regular clothes? No! Too normal," you thought to yourself.

Before you could think anymore you phone made a beep. You turn to your phone and pick it up slowly. When you turned it on it read a text from Yukine.

Yukine: You still up for the date? (o///o)?
You: Hell yeah you ding dong! (TvT)!
Yukine: (o///o) Okay pick you up at 8.
You: Okay.

You quickly turn off your phone and laid down on the bed. You heard footstep and looked up to see Hiyori.

"Wassup?" You ask as she jumped at your words. She looked at you and asked, "Wheres Yato?"

"Wwwhhhyyy?" You ask wiggling your eyebrows. She flushed a slight red and yelled, "Just because he still has to fix my body!"

You giggle as she storms off into the other room. You slide off the bed and go look for some clothed you could wear.
You picked out a dress, a flowered hoodie with ripped jeans, and regular clothes.

You looked at all your choices and decided to pick the flowered hoodie and ripped jeans.

You slipped on the clothes (made sure to wear a tank top underneath just in case it would get windy). You then slipped on your boots and raced outside.

You ran and ran until you finally found a flower that looked perfect for your hair.
It was a (F/C) lily flower. You quickly picked it and placed it in your hair. You smiled and raced off to meet with Yukine.
~~~Yukine POV~~~
I'm so nervous for the date. What if (Y/N) gets bored or does not like me at all?
Thoughts rushed through my mind as I asked myself those questions.

My door blew open and Yato raced in.
"Sup Yukki," he said surprisingly sweetly.
"What's up with you?" I ask as he quickly locked the door and covered the blinds up.

"N-Nothing," he replies as he quickly raced upstairs.
There was a sudden knock on the door.

"OPEN UP! I KNOW THAT TURIS IN THERE!!!" Yelled Hiyori.

I open the door and watch as Hiyori raced up the stairs and stomped into a room.

"Jeez I've been getting distracted! I need to find something to wear!" I quickly said to myself.

I raced up to my room and dug through my closet.
All I could find was my light blue hoodie, my beenie that had little fluffy balls at the end, and a pair of jeans.

"Better than nothing I guess," I whisper to myself.
I slipped on the clothes and walked down the hall. I watched as Hiyoru kicked Yato causing him to soar out the window. She looked really angry.

She turned to me with smoke bursting out of her ears. I quickly out my hands up in defense and said, "I didn't do anything!"

She calmed down and left the room. I sighed with relief and quickly checked the clock. 7:50

"Shit," I swore under my breath. I raced out the door only to run straight into (Y/N).

~~Normal POV~~
You blushed and quickly stood up. Yukine did the same and brushed himself off. The flower you had in your hair had fallen off.
Yukine noticed it on the floor and quickly picked it up. He looked at your and smiled.

You blushed as he placed the flower into your hair.
"Hes so close!" You thought as he tried to place the flower into your hair.
When he finished he cleared his throat.

"R-Ready to go?" He asked shyly.
You nodded and wrapped your arm around his. You both ran off.

"Oi! Yukine! (Y/N)! I better not get stung while your on your little date!" Yelled Yato from far behind.
~~Time Skip~~
Once you both got to the (F/F) restaurant you slowed your pace and relaxed.

Yukine glanced over at you and blushed instantly. You blushed slightly but tried to hide it by looking at the menu.

Once you both told the waiter what you wanted the two of your were left alone awkwardly.

"Y-You look really pretty today (Y/N)," Yukine said quickly and shyly.

"You look cute today," you say back causing both of you to blush.

"You think we're stinging Yato?" You ask with a smirk.

"Maybe," Yukine said as a smirk spread across his face too.

~~~Yukine POV~~
"She's so cute!" I thought to myself.

It was quiet for a moment so I quickly reached over and grabbed (Y/N)'s hand in mine.

She quickly blushed and stared at our hands. I blushed too and tried to pull my hand back but she held on to it and smiled.

"She's so nice," I thought.

"Oi! YUKINE! Your stinging me!" Yato thought back.

I blushed and quickly ignored his voice.
When our food arrived (Y/N)'s face lit up.
~~~Normal POV~~~
You quickly gobbled down your food and Yukine did the same. When you were done you both split the check even though Yukine insisted.

You both were now walking home. Yukine grasped your hand again and pulled you close. You blush and lay your head on Yukine's shoulder.

He blushed a dark red and smiled.
As you both were walking there was a shine of light that shot across the night sky.
A shooting star!

"I wish I could be with Yukine forever," you thought to yourself. Yukine thought the same thing about you as you both stared at the sky that was filled with stars.

Yukine wrapped an arm around you and pulled you closer. You looked up and gazed into his maroon eyes. He stared back into your (E/C) eyes as he leaned in slowly.

You did the same. But before your lips could meet your phone rang.

You blushed as you quickly picked it up.

"Hurry home already! You and Yukine have been stinging me dammit!" Yelled Yato.

"Okay we're almost home," You say before putting your phone away.
It was awkward as you both walked back.
"We almost kissed?!?!??" You and Yukine both thought.
~~~A/N~~~
A/N: Awwww! You guys almost kissed! Stupid Yato!
Yato: Hey it not my fault they were stinging me!
A/N: I know but you could have called a bit later! Anyways hope you all enjoyed!
Yato: And don't forget to call delivery god Yato! I will do and get anything done for just the price of 5 yen!
A/N: YATO WE'RE NOT IN JAPAN!
Yato: Oh ;^;