What!?!?!?!

You and Yukine were exhausted from fighting phantoms you both passed out on the floor as you guys got to Kofuku's house.

Once you hit the floor you both were out cold.

"Awwe look at them sleep," Yato said with a smile.

"How bout we pull a little prank on them Kofuku," Yato said with a smirk.

"Okay! Sure Yatty!" Kofuku said happily as they began to whisper to each other their plan.

"That's perfect!" Kofuku bursted out.
Yato quickly shushed her as he looked at you and Yukine who both mumbled a little bit in your sleep.

"Lets start on the letters," Yato said with a smile. They raced into the other room and started scribbling onto notebook paper.

They then picked you and Yukine up and put each other in separate rooms.
~~~time skip~~~

You woke up and stretched your arms. You looked around and saw that you were now at Hiyori's house. You stood up and saw that you were still in your (F/C) hoodie and white ripped jeans. You look around and couldn't find anybody.

You walked into another room and accidentally stepped onto a paper. You picked it up and read it. Your face blushed a bright red.

Dear (Y/N),
I was hoping that you'd like to go on a small date with me. Plz say you will,
                                Love,
                                   Yukine

Your face flushed as you quickly rushed out of the house.

~~Yukine POV~~~
I woke up on the floor. I stretched and then looked around. I didn't find anyone but a letter on the table to my left.

"What's this?" I asked as I picked up the note.

Dear Yukine,
I was wondering if a cutie like you would like to go on a date with little old me. Plz say you will (>\\\<)
                                  Love,
                                    (Y/N)

My face flushed red at the words on the paper.

~~~(Y/N) POV~~~

You rushed down the street and froze when you spotted Yukine. His face was red but he still rushed over to you.

"(Y-Y/N)-chan?" He asked shyly as he looked at the ground.

"Yeh?" You ask shyly.

"You wanna go to a (F/F) restaurant?" He asked.

"S-Sure Yukine," you say with a blush.

You both then heard a rustle in a bush.
You and Yukine turned to the bush and punched Yato who was the person hiding in the bush.

"I was just watching you two fall for the prank! I mean present," Yato stated with a mischievous look on his face.

"What prank!" You both yelled.

"Me and Kofuku were planning on setting up a date for you two," Yato said as your faces flushed red.

"YATO!!!!" You yell as you kick him over. Before you knew it a gust of wind soared and lifted the bottom of your hoodie upward.

A flash of your bra made Yato and Yukine burst over with nosebleeds. You quickly pulled your hoodie down and blushed.

"GAAAHHH YOU COULD HAVE LOOKED AWAY!!!" You yell as you watch then crawl away.

"Sorry!!" They yell as they run away.
~~~Yukine POV~~~
"H-her bra was (F/C)" I thought to myself as my face blushed red.

"GGGAAAHHH YUKINE!!!" Yato screamed.

"I know you saw (Y/N)'s bra but control yourself!" Yato yelled.

"But still...hey! You were just thinking about it too so don't act all innocent!" I yelled.

"No I wasn't!!!" Yato yelled as his face blushed red.

"Your still going on a date right?" Yato asked all of a sudden.

"Yeh," I said with a blush.

~~~Author Note~~~

Still having fun!!! If so keep reading!!!! (>O<)!!!