Shocked

You, Yukine, and Yato teleported to their next job which was for some reason in the girl's bathroom of a school.
Yato landed on a stall and began to scribble down his phone number on the wall of the bathroom. You and Yukine however landed in a position where you were on top of Yukine. Your face shaded red and you quickly got off of him.
Before we knew it we saw that Hiyori was in the girl's bathroom and she started screaming and throwing stuff at Yato with a red face.
~~Time skip~~
While Yato and Hiyori were busy dealing with the guy that called you and Yukine decided to take a look around the school.
You guys walked into a classroom as memories flooded through your minds
Yukine walked over to a chair that had a coat of a school uniform and slipped it on.
He began to act as if class was starting so you played along.
"All rise," you said playfully. Yukine laughed a little. But before you could continue messing around the bell rang and kids started to come into the room.
Yukine quickly took off the jacket and raced over to stand with you.
You noticed that he looked pretty sad.
You both continue walking around the school bit something didn't feel right about Yukine.
~~time skip~~~
You watched as Yukine tried to get the attention to of some kids who didn't notice him at all. Tears ran down Yukine's face as he began to sob loudly. You've never seen Yukine like this before.
He then grabbed a metal bat.
"Y-Yukine," you quickly say.
"What?" Yukine spat angrily.
"Please don't do it," you say worried.

He scoffed as his began to lift the bat into the air ready to strike.
"I'm sorry (Y/N)," he whispered.

That was when all hell broke loose.