Bianca was gazing out of the window, eyes fixated on the somber hues of the clouds.

Cane reached out, "You don't like flying?" She shook her head, her gaze clouded with anxiety and fear.

"I just miss my family." The comfort in Cane's touch provided a fleeting respite, a fragile shield against the encroaching fear, "everything is gonna be okay," He reassured her.

Bianca nestled her head against Cane's shoulder, finding comfort in his warmth as she drifted asleep. The soothing sensation of his presence wrapped around her, easing her into slumber.

When she awoke, she found herself in a vast open field, instantly recognizing it as the pack's sacred grounds. She walked across the desolate landscape toward the familiar houses, but a heart-wrenching sight awaited her.

The pack's once-thriving homes were now reduced to ashes, chaos and flames consuming everything. Wolves, some injured and others lifeless, lay strewn across the ground, covered in blood. Bianca's voice filled the air with cries, desperately calling out for her family. With each call, the world around her seemed to spin, disorienting and unsettling. Her howls grew louder, a poignant plea for answers that remained unanswered. Tears flowed down her cheeks as she gazed at the fallen wolves, and her heart shattered when she recognized a silver-furred wolf on the brink of death – her father.

Suddenly, a sinister laugh pierced the air, and her surroundings blurred as flames flickered at the edges of her vision. Emerging from the inferno was the man from her haunting memories, his malevolent grin sending chills down her spine. His laughter echoed, and Bianca's fear intensified. Her body felt heavy, as though held by an invisible force. She struggled to escape as he drew closer, her cries growing more frantic.

But she was immobilized, a captive of her own terror. He held a silver collar in his hands, its metallic shine tainted by the stench of burnt flesh, a chilling reminder of her past torment. Bianca's pleas for help echoed in the nightmarish scene, her cries shifting into a desperate call for the one person she believed could rescue her.

"Cane!" she screamed, her voice cutting through the darkness like a lifeline.

Abruptly, Bianca's eyes flew open, her body drenched in a mix of sweat and tears. Cane lay beside her, lost in slumber, his rhythmic snores a backdrop to her disoriented awakening. She lay across the seats, her head resting now on Cane's thigh. Groggily, she shifted, careful not to disturb Cane's peaceful repose.

Amid her foggy state, a flight attendant approached, her voice soothingly, "Hello miss, would you like anything to eat?" Bianca's stomach churned, the aftermath of her vivid nightmare still lingering.

She managed a faint shake of her head, her voice a mere whisper, "No, thank you, but I'll take some water, please." Gratefully, the attendant handed her a cup filled with water before departing to attend to other passengers.

Bianca's gaze wandered, her eyes drawn to the vacant seats across her. An eyebrow arched in curiosity as she realized Emiline and Ashton were nowhere to be seen. Speculation flitted through her mind, and she reasoned they might have gone to the restroom. Leaning back against the seat, Bianca sighed, her heart racing from her haunting dream's lingering effects. She sipped water, hoping the cool liquid would help ease her unease. The cabin was peaceful, the distant hum of the plane's engines providing a soothing backdrop. 

The intercom crackled to life as she sat there, the pilot's voice permeating the cabin. "Ladies and gentlemen, we will begin our descent shortly. Please ensure your seat belts are securely fastened, your seat backs and tray tables are upright, and all electronic devices are turned off or in airplane mode. Thank you for flying with us, and we hope you have a pleasant landing.