Chapter 14: The Girl Who Walked Through Time

Kaleb's POV:

I continued walking but on the way had to search for a third person. Kenna. She just randomly disappeared and I couldn't find her.

"Lydia? Aiden? Kenna?"

I sighed and sat down on the side of the hall. "What's wrong Kaleb?" a voice said and I jumped about 5 feet in the air.

"Kenna?! What the- how did you get here?!"

She smiled and put her finger to her lips creepily. "I was always here."

I leaned away from her just a few inches but she saw and she narrowed her eyes at me. "Do you think I'm weird? Some people don't think I'm weird. Some people like me the way I am! So screw you!"

She stood up to storm away but I stopped her. "No please. I really need company or I will go mentally insane."

"Okay. Tell me about Lydia."

"She's gorgeous. And sweet. And funny and kind and energetic and..."

"And what?"

"And I love her. No maybes or I think. I know I love her... I'm just wondering if she does too."

"That's really sweet... but I'm going to have to leave soon. Someone is waiting for me."

"Who? There's no one here."

"That's what she said too!"

"She?"

"No one I mean. No one said nothing."

I looked at her nervously but stood up and started walking again. "So... what's up?"

"I don't really know. Too many people believe in different things."

"I didn't mean that."

"I know. I'm not an idiot."

I laughed and looked at Kenna. "You're weird."

She bowed. "Thanks." Then she stood up alertly. "I have to go. Goodbye. I'll see you later. Just scream my name and I'll come."

Then she just disappeared... I looked around quickly but she was gone...

Aiden's POV:

"Welcome back to the Scooby Gang Kenna. Where do you run off to anyway?" I scoffed.

Kenna glared at me. "You don't need to know... yet."

She then turned to Lydia. "Kaleb loves you."

Lydia stared at Kenna with wide eyes. "One... how do you know Kaleb? I don't talk about him. And two... what?!"

"I talked to him!"

"What?! When?! Where?! How?!"

"Lydia you forgot who and why." I said and laughed.

She glared at me then turned to Kenna again. "How?!"

"I think I should tell you when you're sitting." Lydia threw herself at the ground then eagerly stared at Kenna.

"I've been stuck in the maze for about 24 years... I know I know. I look young. Time stops in the catacombs. It stops so much that if you stay in them for a long amount of time then you can move through it!"

"Huh?"

"There are layers in the catacombs! Kaleb is really near here but he is in another layer of time! You can't see him and he can't see you but I can move between them and see all! That's why it seems so empty!"

"You can jump through time?"

She nodded and Lydia jumped up. "Take me to Kaleb. There must be a way to contact him!"

"I guess." She shrugged. "Just wait here for a sec." She disappeared suddenly.

Kaleb's POV:

Kenna soon appeared next to me. "Oh. I didn't call you though."

"No time for chit chat. Follow me."

She grabbed my arm and dragged me through the tunnels until we stood in a random place. She grabbed my hand and pressed it up against the wall.

Then started counting the bricks around my hand then etched something next to my hand. "Don't move a muscle." She warned me then disappeared into dust.

Lydia's POV:

Kenna appeared again and dragged me to the wall and slammed my hand over where this scratch was on the wall.

When nothing happened Kenna growled. "Oh I will kill him if he moved." Then suddenly my hand started glowing a bright blue light and I felt a hand against mine.

Kaleb's POV:

I sighed and looked around for Kenna to come back when suddenly my hand lit up with sparks and blue light.

"Wh-what?"

Then there was a hand pressed against mine. It wrapped around my hand then dragged me closer to the wall.

"Whoa. Please don't pancake me into the wall ghost hand." I whimpered.

Then the hand dragged me closer and closer until I closed my eyes and braced for impact but instead I was falling when I opened my eyes.