Chapter 12: All POVs

A/N: This chapter might be a twidge confusing. Just read carefully and it might make sense.

Chapter 12: All POVs

Lydia's POV:

Yes I was really happy that Kaleb still loved me but I had a way bigger problem on my hands. I was trapped in a dungeon with 2 other people and it was empty and dark and we didn't know how to get out.

I looked around frantically for a way out but Kaleb just sighed. "There's no other actual exit to get out of here except that staircase."

I looked at him. "Are you sure?!"

"As sure as I am amazing." He said proudly.

"So... not at all sure?" Aiden said next to me and I laughed loudly. It was nice to still laugh even when we might die down here.

"Come on." I said smiling at them. "We will find a way out of here."

Kaleb sighed. "I don't think we can. We are seriously going to die in a dungeon... heh."

I stormed up to Kaleb and slapped him hard in the face.

"I just got you back. I'm not losing you again. Now come on!"

Kaleb's POV:

I stared at Lydia as she walked away with Aiden trailing after her. I mindlessly followed her down the hall. I still felt like we weren't going to get out of here alive but I had to stay strong. For Lydia's sake.

I trudged down the hall, searching for a way, anyway to get out of here. But there was none. Just like I told them. But I wasn't stupid. I wasn't going to say I told you so to them.

Lydia would slap me again.

I was walking around when I saw a streak of sunlight coming from one of the rooms that was open.

"Wait guys! What's in here?!"

Aiden's POV:

I turned quickly to see Kaleb staring into a room. "What is it?" Lydia said and we all walked towards him.

"What is it?" I repeated when he didn't answer a few seconds later.

"I actually have no idea." Kaleb said and pushed open a door close to him and disappeared inside.

"Wait for us!" I shouted and chased after him with Lydia next to me. "What is it?!" I pushed open the door and we ran in to see Kaleb gaping at a huge wooden door in front of him.

"Whoa... what is that?" I whispered and Kaleb put his hand on the door. "I don't know but I can feel heat coming from it... I think it's a way out."

Jordan's POV:

I angrily kicked off my high heels and glared at the wall in front of me. I was sitting in my bedroom thinking about what to do when a guard knocked on my door.

"What?!" I screamed and the door opened slightly.

"Your Highness... is it wise to keep the Queen's son trapped in your dungeon? What if she attacks us to get him back? We will crumble under their armies."

I stood up quickly with one high heel in my hand. I threw it at him as hard as I could and it hit him in the face which was sadly not covered by his helmet. Blood trickled from his forehead where I hit him but he tried to keep a straight face.