Chapter 29 - What ever happened to B.H.S?

Chapter 29

(Nicky/Nicks)

It had been a week since I'd reconciled with Blyss and boy, was I glad we sorted it out. It was the day before my birthday and I had some big news to share. To add to my excitement, Craig was flying in for my birthday and we had planned to take a trip across the river to Battersea to see my family again.

I was waiting for Blyss at our favourite Café when I was tapped on my shoulder.

"Nicky!" He beamed.

I turned in my seat to see none other than Lucas 'the B*tcharse' Watson flashing me his so-called winning smile. He pulled up a chair and sat opposite me. Déjà Vú.

"Ew." I merely said.

"It's nice to see you, too" he muttered.

"Lucas, do you mind? You're not, nor have you ever been, my favourite person to sit with so please, leave."

"I've never been your favourite person? That's a lie. I was more than your favourite person when we were together. I was your favourite person when we spent long nights pleasuring each other and-"

"Stop right there." I raised my hand to his face.

"Even during our 'relationship' I hated you. That's a fact. So don't get it twisted and act like I actually loved you" I continued.

"But you did, Nicky and you need to stop denying it and just accept it" he took my hand and I quickly pulled it away.

"Ahh for f*ck sake, Lucas! Go away!" I semi-yelled which caused those around us to look at us.

"Don't worry, I'm leaving" he raised his hands in defeat.

"But before I go, I want you to meet my girlfriend" he said standing up.

"Why the hell would I want to meet her?' I scoffed.

"Hey, Nicky" she said has she came into my line of vision.

"Would you look at that? It's Miss Paula-Patton-Wannabe! I always wondered what happened to you" I said with little excitement.

"Ha ha" she spat.

"Be careful, Lucas. This one's a h*e. You just might find her having sex with Axl behind the scenes of an all important photo shoot. Oh wait. I forgot. You're probably never gonna have an important shoot because no one wants to hire you" I whined and pulled a face to show my lack of sympathy.

"Ha ha" Lucas spat.

"Who am I kidding? You're a match made in heaven!" I oozed sarcasm.

"Why is this b*tch talking to us, Luke?" Gabrielle moaned.

"Why are you complaining, Miss loving-the-crew? Your 'boyfriend' of 2 hours came to talk to me" I laughed.

"Actually, we've been dating since December" Lucas said smugly.

What the f*ck? It dawned on me that if they'd been dating since December, Gabrielle was with Lucas when she was with Craig and whilst she had sex with Ray. What. A. H*e.

"Worked it out yet, Nicole? I was the one who planned for your precious Prodigy to go out with my girlfriend just so I could see you in pain" the hatred in his voice was so strong.

What. A. B*tcharse. I was actually stunned.

"Cat got your tongue?" Gabrielle mocked.

"Maybe but it hasn't got mine so f*ck out of here before I drag you out by your fake looking Remi weave" Blyss came to my rescue.

"Nice of you to join us, Blyss" Lucas smirked.

"Ew." She said.

"Where's your sideman, Axl? I'm surprised you can live without him. You two should really get married. I can see your ship name now: Laxl" I couldn't help but laugh at her joke but Blyss spoke too soon.

"We're having a reunion and nobody invited me?" Axl sauntered to our table.

"You have got to be kidding me!" I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, Bartholomew! How are you? Oh my god, I haven't seen you since The Superbowl!" Blyss showed fake excitement making Axl feel incredibly uncomfortable.

"You need to stop calling me that or I'll-" Axl threatened.

"Or you'll what?" Blyss challenged.

"Hold up. Why are you all still here anyway?" I asked the B*tcharse, the H*e and the Sideman.

"Have you failed to realise that you tried your best to rain on my parade but I still came out on top? Find something better to do and just move on with your lives because I'm pretty sure if you put in half the effort you do to make my life hell into your magazine, you might have half the success of The Rhymer" I said as a matter of fact.

I caused all three to stand around my table in silence and reflect on their lives.

"Listen, I don't wanna fight anymore. Im tired of this. I truly do wish you luck in finding something useful to do with your sad lives. Goodbye" I said finally raising from my seat and leaving the café with Blyss.

"Way to tell 'em, Nicks!" Blyss praised.

"Well. Blyss, sometimes the B*tcharse, the H*e and the Sideman need words of encouragement" I admitted.

---------------------------

Two chapters left! I've actually written the next one but I won't post it until I finish the last one! Shoutout to my girl, Silly. You seem a little down so I hope this'll cheer you up!

Thank you for the votes and comments! Please continue to do so and dont forget to share on Twitter!

Keep on Loving

@NasyahLoves