Chapter 16 - Nickigy Watch

Chapter 16

(Blyss)

"What do you mean it's over?!"

I paced around her living room trying to get my head around the fact Nicky had broke it off with Prod.

"I mean we're no longer together" she sat there flipping through the channels on her TV showing no emotion whatsoever. It was almost as if she didn't care.

"How are you sitting here watching TV like nothing has happened? A few months ago, you were whipped on this guy and now you're just gonna sit here like its cajj?"

"Yes. That's exactly what I'm going to do. I'd rather be more productive with my time. Crying over a break-up is not being productive" again, no emotion shown.

"Are you sure it wasn't a bump in the road? I mean, it happened almost 3 weeks ago, things might have blown over by now - just call him" I hoped she would listen to me.

"Blyss, he made it quite clear he didn't love me. His ego was beginning to get in the way. It's good that we quit whilst we were ahead because if we'd left it any longer, it would have been a devastating break-up leaving us both in heartache"

"But you ARE in heartache. You called me up crying remember? Plus he DOES love you"

"Puh-lease! B, I was not in heartache. I was in shock. Secondly, he doesn't love me and I don't love him - simple as. For me, he was just a celebrity crush and for him, I was just a figure of an undulating relationship. Plus, it was always supposed to end. It was part of the original plan"

She was in denial.

"Stop kidding yourself Nicks. You know you're in denial, you know you're lying to yourself and you know you loved him and he loved you"

Just as she was about to open her mouth with a witty come back, Giuliana Rancic's voice rang through the living room.

"Coming up next on E! News: Prodigy the party animal - is this his way of dealing with his tragic break up? Stay tuned"

Nicky got up and walked out of the room. I took the liberty to sit down and turn up the TV.

"Now, Terrence, we've all heard about the break-up of our favourite couple: Prodigy and Nicky. During the past few weeks we've been on 'Nickigy' watch just in case they happen to get back together"

"Ahh yeah G, it's so sad to see them break-up. I mean, though they weren't together for that long, you could tell they loved each other and they were a perfect match but maybe it just wasn't meant to be but, that could all change, they could be reconciling right now"  

"We've been told that it was a mutual decision by both parties. And that the reason for the break-up was due to conflicting work schedules. Do you believe that Terrence?"

"You know what G, no I don't. Maybe it was mutual - I don't know but I do know that they did not break up for something as small as conflicting work schedules they aren't the type of people to give up easily"

Terrence was so right.

"Yes I totally agree with you! And you can tell just by looking at the way Prodigy has been spending his time lately - let's take a look"

A slideshow of pictures showing Prodigy tumbling out of various clubs looking a little drunk with different women came flashing across the screen. I heard a small sniffle and I turned around to see Nicky leaning against the door frame fighting back tears.

"Prodigy has been pictured many times during the past few weeks falling out of loads of different clubs with different girls looking a little drunk. He does not seem to be taking the break-up well at all" Giuliana said.

"In all honesty. I'm disappointed. I'm upset to see Prod like this. He's a great guy with loads of self control but it seems he's been letting his emotions get the better of him" Terrence shook his head.

"But on the bright side, Nicky seems to be handling herself well. Take a look at these pictures." Giuliana gestured to the screen behind her and Terrence.

The pictures showed Nicky parading the streets of London holding cups of coffee, documents or shopping bags. She was usually walking with her head held high with a pair of blacked out Ray Bans on her face. To Giuliana, Terrence and everyone else, she looked fine but I knew otherwise.

"See, she's coping so well!" Terrence exclaimed.

"She's living proof that females are the stronger sex" Giuliana laughed.

"Ha! Keep dreaming G" Terrence said as he rolled his eyes.

I turned off the TV and went to give Nicky a hug. She accepted my hug and buried her head in my shoulder.

"It's alright Nicks, it'll work out. I promise"

----------------------------------

Hello! I had a boost in views so I'm kinda gassed! thank you all so much for reading, commetning, voting and sharing! keep doing what you do, and I'll keep doing what I do. lots of love!

@NasyahLoves