Kyoya sighed to calm down and got free from Kotoya's grip "I don't know what's going on, but I'm just going to tell you to calm down" Kotoya patted his shoulder and walked ahead "oh yeah" Kyoya said, Kotoya looked at him "nothing, never mind" Kyoya sighed "alright, see you" Kotoya smiled and walked ahead, Kyoya was thinking to ask him about Kisume, but decided to ask him later. He waited for Kyokai to enter the building before walking away to meet Kazumi, not noticing the mysterious man that was standing next to the gates. He glanced at Kyoya then at the school building.

At class, Kyokai listened to the teacher's explanation then stared at the empty seat in front of her "Oi Kozato.." She looked at the seat next to her "hai, Kyokai-chwan" Ikuto smiled brightly "have you seen Kaneko ?" She asked "hm ? He didn't tell you ?" He blinked "he ?" She repeated "Souji said that she got really sick that she went to the hospital" he said "she's sick ? Wait, how did Miyoshi knew about that ?" She said "oh, Souji and Tsubaki are actually really close, he said that they were childhood friends" he explained "I see" she sat back and held her chin "maybe I should ask Miyoshi about Kaneko, I'll visit her today" she thought.

"Hey Ryohei, want to visit Kaneko today ?" She looked behind her "oh ?" She saw Ryohei sleeping "Hayashi ! Answer this question since you busy with chatting in the class !" The teacher yelled at her "huh ?" Kyokai glared at him "9274" she answered "c-correct" he said then went to continue the lesson. Kyokai glared at him then sat back crossing her arms. She glanced outside the window to see a cloaked man standing by the gates, she frowned and blinked and found him disappeared "I must be imagining" she thought and rested her cheek on her palm.

At lunch, Kotoy and Kyokai across in each other while eating their lunch. Ryohei didn't join them because he had clubs meeting. Kyokai wondered about the man she saw outside, whether he was an imagination or not "Ugh ! Stop ! The twin feels !!" Kotoya clenched on his heart "a-ah sorry !" She said.

"Hey Aniki.." She lowered her chop sticks "long time ago, when we got separate at birth, what was mom like ?" She asked, he paused "why do you ask ?" He said "well, I don't know how she even look, Nuno doesn't have a wife, and our adoptive mother passed away" she explained "so what does it feels like to have a real mother ?"

Kotoya was shocked at that "do you mean that mother Akira wasn't your mom ?" He glared "that's not what I meant" she said right away "I want to know what will happen if I met our real mom, like what we used to do when we were young, how did we treat her, or what we did with her" she mumbled "Xanxus was with mom his whole childhood, you stayed with her until she passed away" she glared "it kind of making me jealous"

He sighed and crossed his arms "to tell you the truth I don't know" he sat back "I don't know what she was like because she was sick" he said "but she did tell me this.." He smiled "we are more like our father, habits, attitude, even personality" her eyes widen.

All over the sudden, everyone went quiet when the door opened. The twins didn't notice that or the figure who walked in "our dad ? Y-You saw our dad ?" Kyokai said shocked "well no" he held his chin, she sighed "I really want to meet him" she mumbled "UGH ! Twin feels again !!" He clenched on his heart.

She clenched on her knees, even after discovering a lot of things about herself, she still doesn't know herself completely "Aniki ! We must find him" she stood up "Yosh ! Let's go to Italy !" He stood up too "USEI !!" Xanxus suddenly bumped their heads, making them crash on the desk.

"Itaai~" they held their head while sitting, everyone sweated from fear "Xanxus !?" Kyokai paled "Hwa ! Nii-chan came !!" Kotoya said panicky "RUN !!" They ran out of the classroom "get them" Xanxus told Varia. They ended up getting chased all day. In the end, they got dragged by Squalo by the back of their collars, with two bumps on their heads.