"No, I'll do it" she said "Kaaai~" he buried his face in her neck "what ?" She said "look at me" he said and she did "let me do it" he said "no" she said and he pecked her lips "let me do it" his lips moved against hers as he spoke "how about we do it together ?" She said "fine" he stood next to her "grab a towel, I'll wash you dry" he said and turned on the water, rolling up his sleeves "hai !" She smiled and went to open a cabin.

After cleaning up, they went to bed. She waiting for him as she sat on the bed reading a book. He soon came in and closed the door behind him "let's sleep" he said "you go ahead, I'll read this then I'll sleep" she said "you know what ? I'm not that sleepy" he laid down on top of her and buried his face between her breasts "hmm~" he snuggled on her and hugged his waist "comfy ?" She stroked his hair "I am now" he mattered drowsily.

"My bear" he mattered "yes, I am yours" she said "that's odd for you not kicking me or yelling at me" he said "too focussed in the book to care" she said "good" he closed his eyes "ah !" She winced when his hand went under her top to grab her breast "Ita.." He pulled back his hand as she bumped her book on his head "sleeping, no touching" she continued reading her book "I hate you" he mattered.

The next day after school in the boxing club, Ryohei winced when he fell on the floor after getting beat up by Kyokai "again !" He stood up and held up his fists "come on, Ryohei. We've been doing this for a while now" Kyokai sighed heavily "just one more time ! I know I'll win to the Extreme" he said "fine" she said and punched his face, he fell back "I win, let's go home" she took off the boxing gloves.

He sat up and took the boxing gloves from her "how come I never win against you in anything ?" He mattered to himself "hey.." She knelt in front of him "it is good to never give up, your spirit is as bright as the sun" she said, he looked at her "don't let that sunshine fade" she closed eyes smiled, his eyes smiled.

She stood up and got off the boxing ring, he stared at her shocked "are you coming ?" She glanced over her shoulder after she picked up her school bag "h-hm" he nodded and watched her walk out the boxing club.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Ryohei" she said as they parted ways "oh !" He smiled, watching her back as she walked away. His smile dropped as he clenched on his chest. Ever since the incident with Iwasaki Akiko, Ryohei started to have strange feelings whenever he's around Kyokai, even with Kyoya. He laid down on his bed once he got to his house, remembering what happened when Kyokai drowned that day.

Ryohei opened Kyokai's mouth to blow but paused when he bent down so close. He blinked a couple of times in confusion and fear, they waited for him to blow but he didn't, he couldn't "what the hell are you waiting for !? Do it ! Kai will die if you stay like that !" He thought "wait, this is CPR to the Extreme right !? Hibari wouldn't mine right !? But doesn't that mean that Kai and I will kiss !?" He thought.

"Move !" Kyoya pushed him aside and blew in Kyokai's mouth "come on !" He pushed on her chest and blew again. Ryohei stared from behind with a blank face "why I didn't do it ? I couldn't do it ?" He thought.

Ryohei clenched on the pillow as he remembered how would Kyokai smile at him "don't let that sunshine fade" he thought of what she said "keep practicing and one day you'll defeat me" what she said back in middle school "let's go home, Sasagawa/Ryohei" the same sentence she used to years.

"Ugh !" He threw his pillow at the wall. Kyoko was in her room when she heard a thud "Onii-chan ?" She knocked on Ryohei's door and opened it "oh Kyoko, did I wake you up ?" He said, she shook her head "is everything alright ?" She asked "everything is Extreme !" He laughed, she smiled and closed the door.

He glanced at the photo frame of him with Kyokai and Kyoya. He clenched on the frame at the sight of Kyoya with Kyokai "I Extremely knew it" he thought "I fell in love with someone I'm not suppose to fall in love with" He stared at Kyokai.