Blooming love -5B

Start from the beginning

"Pyaar dewana hota hai mastana hota hai!!"He sang loudly holding his smile back and Manik opened his eyes lazily. He look at Cabir and sighed..! Cabir calmly sat on the chair in front of Manik and Manik closed his eyes again..! 

"Ek larki the dewaani si! Ek larky par wo marti the! Palkain jhuka kay sharma kay galiyoon say guzra karti the! Kuch kehna tha shaid us ko! Jaany kis say darti the!"Cabir was ranting Sharukh Khan's Mohabtain dialouge and Manik wanted to throw him out of his office..! "Ankhain khuli hoon ya hoon band..! Dedaar un ka hota hai..! Kesy kahoon main oo yara ya pyaar kesay hota hai?"Cabir sang dramatically. Suddenly Manik picked up a paperweight and threw it towards Cabir which Cabir catch expertly! 

"Dafa ho ja yahan say!"Manik yelled and Cabir laughed shamelessly. 

"Police ko phone karoon ga! Tjy pakar kar lay jye ge! Attempt to murder k liye..!"Cabir said in a serious tone.. 

"Tjy phone karny doon ga tou kary ga na! I will make sure that you won't be able to take your next breath..!"Manik yelled and run to punch him when suddenly the door of the Cabin knocked..! Both stopped in their tracks where they were and the door opened..! Nandini peeked in and Manik helplessly look at Cabir!  

"Aray bhabi ji..! Please come in! You are on right time you saved me! Your husband was about to kill me!"Cabir said cheerfully and Nandini smilingly look at Manik who immediately straighten himself.  

"I came to give this lunch..!"She said softly and placed the box on the table.. 

"Wow..! Thank you..!"Cabir shouted happily and run to pick up the box..! While Nandini was staring at Manik for a response but he quietly sat back on his chair..! She bite her lower lip a little disappointed! Cabir was unpacking the lunch while Manik was busy in his phone! She was feeling her presence useless.. 

"Tou I think I should leave! Manik kha lijye ga! Ap ka favorite Chinese hai!"She again tried her luck but again no response! Cabir look at Nandini she gave him a fake a smile then he look at Manik who was sitting totally unaware. She held her tears back and turned to leave..!  

"Aik chota sa thank you he bool dain..!"She thought to herself helplessly and suddenly.. 

"Suno..!"He called her and she wanted to jump in joy..! She immediately turned and found him looking at her..!  

"Ji?"She spoke as her eyes twinkled with happiness.. 

"Thank you for lunch! And the food is very tasty..!"He said smiling a little and she wanted to shout loud.. 

"Anytime..!"She managed to say and waving them a bye she run outside..! As soon as she left the cabin.. 

"She is really trying hard to win you buddy!"Cabir said staring at Manik's face and he sighed.. 

"I don't know yar..!"He said palming his face.. 

"What you don't know? Tjy dikh nahi raha that she loves you?"Cabir spilled the beans and suddenly Manik's anger rose... 

"Pyaar wyaar sab bakwas hota hai! Tjy khana hai chup kar k kha nahi tou dafa ho ja!"Manik yelled and Cabir shook his head.. 

"You will regret one day!"Cabir mumbled under his breath and Manik quietly ate the food..! 

--------------------------------- 

"Smokyyy..!"Nandini shouted happily and picked up a sleeping smoky from his cushion..! "You know what? Manik ny mery khany ki tareef ki! OMG! I am so so happy!"She shouted and hugged smoky. Smoky too barked in response and she was jumping with happiness..! After sometime she sat in front of his dressing table and look her reflection in the mirror..! She remembered morning incident with Manik and blushed like hell! He was changing! Changing for good! She will change him! Yes she will! She look at the bangles stand and picked up few..! She wore them and their chiming sound echoed in the room while she giggled..! She knew he hated that sound but.. 

"Un kay aany say phely I will take them off..! Tab tak tou shook pora kar loon!"She thought naughtily and walked to the garden with smoky..! 

------------------------------------ 

Manik was home a little early usually he used to come home around 10 in night but today he was home at 7! It was dark though but still the time was beautiful..! He parked his car in the parking and walked to the main door. But he saw Nandini playing with smoky once again..! He smiled and an urge to talk to her awoke in his heart..! He reached her and she was totally unaware of his presence.. 

"Hi..! Good evening!"He greeted her and she jumped on her place.. 

"You scared me!"She complaint like a kid and turned to him.. 

"Sorry..! I didn't meant to!"He said sheepishly and she smiled.. 

"It's ok..!"She smiled and suddenly her eyes widened as she remembered about bangles she forgot to take them off..! With that she hide her hands behind her back..! Manik frowned! 

"What are you hiding?"He asked in a serious tone and she shook her head..! Manik became angry. Within seconds he grabbed her waist and yanked her closer! He reached her wrists and his fingers touched her bangles.  

"Am sorry! I was about to take them off..!"She whispered sadly and Manik sighed. He remembered what  happened on their wedding night..! He slowly held her hands and held near his chest. 

"It's ok..! You can wear these..!"He said softly and Nandini look at him shocked! 

"Sach kahoon tou you are the only woman jis kay hathoon me ya achy lagty hain! And am sorry for that night!"He confessed sheepishly and Nandini smiled..! He brought her hands near his lips and kissed her palms..! She was so so happy that she hugged him tightly. He was taken aback for a second but this time he gently put his arms around her!  

Love was blooming! Trust was getting stronger! That's it? Or there was something more??
......

....
(pic in media box)
....
Please comment lamba lamba please please! Sweet update tha na? I loved it! Did you? So many things are coming! But I have an important announcement to made! Guests are coming to my home from today and they will be here till sunday! So I may not be able to update! Though I will try but still don't expect much! I hope you all will understand.. 

Keep smiling! Keep shining for your loved ones! 

LOts Of LOve.. 

Mawara
......
......
Guys suna hein ki...wattpad update hua hein.and we can add pics in between the story..agar kisiko...yeh aata hein..please let me know..even i wanna add pics in between