The fact that I was in the woods made me seem apart of Yuna's plan as well.

"Did you in any way harm this boy?"

Emotionally, maybe, before I really knew him.

"Can I hear your story?"

I of course left out the fact that Jimin was in ghost form and worked around that.

I couldn't focus on sleeping at all after that. It was about five in the morning when I got back home.

Even with Jimin lying next to me.

Yes, he was still a ghost, if I can even classify him as such anymore.

Jimin couldn't sleep either.

His actual self had been immediately transferred to the ICU in the hospital. I wasn't allowed to go no matter how hard I fought. I was sent home.

Jimin and I hadn't talked, I think we were both still in shock.

I was worried about the state of his body. His blood was being poisoned for weeks.

He was unconscious and in pain for such a long time.

It hurt to think about it, though I imagine my pain could never compare to his own.

I just wanted to hold him, his actual self.

I'm saying that as if his ghost self isn't his actual self.

I want to hold the Park Jimin.

I wasn't going to hold myself back anymore, I couldn't keep myself away, I couldn't detach myself.

I had hope now.

Hope that Jimin would be okay, even in the condition he's in.

The doctor's will make him better in no time, right?

It'll all be fine.

A week later, Jimin's parents still hadn't contacted me with any information on Jimin's wellbeing.

I called the hospital but I still wasn't allowed to visit.

I hadn't been present in school. I was there, but I wasn't all there. I didn't talk at lunch. Taehyung and Jungkook didn't seem to be as effected as I was, but maybe they were just easier at hiding their pain. Plus, they had each other to talk to about it. My friends were worried about me. I couldn't bring myself to tell them anything. They let me be though.

Jimin hadn't been coming to school with me.

I think he's avoiding telling me what happened.

He did tell me one thing that night.

He told me that he remembered everything. When I asked him to tell me what everything was, he ignored me. I didn't want to push him.

But I was concerned.

Jimin tried to kill himself.

Why?

Was it the social anxiety? Could it really drive someone that far to just completely end their own life?

I didn't know as much about Jimin as I thought I did.

I know the confident Jimin. I don't know the panicky Jimin that Taehyung and Jungkook knew.

I wanted to so badly understand.

I wanted to know how Jimin felt on a daily basis. I wanted to know what drove him this direction so that I can make sure it never happened in the future.

I don't think I could let this slide again.

Not that I was there to stop it from happening the first time.

What would have happened if Yuna hadn't "saved" him from drowning?

Everything these past few weeks wouldn't have happened.

My feelings for Jimin wouldn't exist.

Now that I have these feelings for Jimin, it's weird to picture me without them.

I've never liked someone like I've liked Jimin.

He was different, and I don't know why or how but, everything about him just reels me in  closer.

One morning, two weeks after the founding of Jimin's body, I finally got a call from Jimin's mother.