"I hope I just get my peace that's all." She concluded finally.

"You will, just wait on it." I said , reassuringly .

We fell into a comfortable silence , as she sat there thinking. I can't believe the way events switched up, this was not what I was expecting when I said I wanted to surprise her. I know we have to address what's going on between us. As she exhaled I saw her face relax I guess she just even if it's for the moment wanted to let what just happened go. But as heavy and serious the situation is I doubt she is going to be able to stay neutral that long .

But as I grasped from the events prior to tonight and that kiss, I know she is feeling me. Probably just as much as I am feeling her...nah I lied I am quite sure my feeling surpass hers. But I decided just for this moment to be her shoulder to cry on, a good listener , and her support system.

"How did you find my place?" she blurted out randomly.

I felt a smirk tug my lips, I thought she would never ask. "I got my resources."

"Which one of my bestfriends told you?" She said rasing a brow, making a striaght face.

" See I would give you that information but the way life is set up, you going to have to wait 3-5 business days to allow me to process that request. " I said with a automated voice, making her smack her lips.

"It was probably Stacey's duck ass . " She said making a face and starting to move in my lap , to get up.

I hope she knows she isn't going anywhere.

"Where you thought you was going?" I asked amused watching her frustration.

"To contact my bestfriend is that's okay with you." she said the last part sarcastically .

"You got your bestfriend right here, fuck you mean." I added in swiftly .

She blinked twice. "I'm foreal Deawayne." she said pouting.

"Nah you gucci right here, for now." I said , smirking down at her.

After like 10 minutes of her begging to get up for her phone and the remote, I let her get up from my lap. I took out my phone realizing it was after 10 pm. Well shit .

I will probably drive back home in a bit. I looked around Zaria's room, noting the minimal furniture, indicating she was still probably decorated

She came back and sat on the far edge of the bed turning on the TV and checking her phone .

"Why so far away? I don't bite. " I said amused.

She blushed and said, "'I'm just chillin, I figured I'd sit close to my phone, cuz in case Candy or Stace call me." She said quickly.

"Oh okay." I said, knowing she was lying.

I gazed at her as she focused intently on the TV . This girl fine as hell, without even trying. Shaking my head, I focused on the TV too, seeing it was the news.

I watch it but not really, only because it can be depressing . I felt my phone vibrate but I ignored it.

-10 minutes later-

After the weather report I looked over and Zaria and saw that she was sleep. Damn that was quick.

I look in her features, long black eyelashes, full lips and one stray hair strand that fanned her face. Damn bro, she is beautiful, even in sleep. And she looked so peaceful, which was great after all the hell she went through today. I pulled the blanket over her and moved that stubborn strand out her face. I knew I was pushing it but I couldn't fight the urge to kiss her forehead.

I guess it's time to go, I thought sadly, I actually didn't want to leave her. I wanted her in my arms. But then again I need to head home anyway.

I get up off the bed and get my phone off the charger.

I took one last glance at her and say she had turned over, still breathing evenly .

"See you tomorrow Z." I said whispering.

Just as I turned towards the doorway, I heard Zaria whisper. "Wayne?"

I looked over at her instantly, "Yes babygirl?" I said .

She sniffled, and I could have sworn I seen tears in her eyes, "Can you please stay?" she asked barely above a whisper.

I kept a smile from creeping off my face, she actually wants me to stay. "Iight " I said simply, putting my phone down and walking back over to the bed.

Once I laid back down , I automatically pulled Zaria closer to me and wrapped my arms around her.

She went rigid but eventually relaxed and I saw tears sliding down her cheeks.

She looked up at me with those teary eyes, her voice broke, "Please ...just don't leave me."

"I'm right here. And trust me I'm not going anywhere." I said laying my head on top of hers.

I meant it in more ways than one. I am stuck on her, whether she believes it or not.

I just laid there holding her until I heard her breathing even out more. I looked down and she was fast asleep. I have no idea what we are right now, but I know there is no place I'd rather be.

I finally let myself nod off, into a blissful, peaceful sleep.