"Mam..! Sir is busy in a meeting!"Cabir said obediently.. 

"Don't lie..! Hato samny say..!"Nandini said angrily.. 

"Mam Sir can't talk to you right now..!"Cabir again spoke.. 

"Your Sir is avoiding me since morning! Kion chup rahy hain mj say..! So Cabir Dhawan! I Mrs.Manik Malhotra ordering you to step aside!" Nandini shouted furiously looking in Cabir's eyes and Cabir gulped the lump in his throat. 

"Mam! You can meet Sir after 20 minutes!"He tried to explain.. 

"No ..! Mjy un say abi baat krni hai! Before 12 am! I am ordering you to leave my way!!!" She shouted and pushed Cabir aside. She barged into Manik's study and Cabir run behind to stop her. 

"I need to talk to you..!"She said plainly to Manik and Manik gestured Cabir to go out. He was ready! "I know abhi humanity kay 20 minute baki hain!"She said pointing at the clock and Manik looked away.  

"Mjy maid ny btya kay aj k din ap kise ki koi baat ni taalty! Aj k din ap say jo bhi manga jaye ap zarooor dety hain! Mjy bhi kuch mang'na hai! Aur jis Manik Malhotra ko main janti hoon he never go back on his words!" Nandini spoke to Manik confidently. And Manik...He was quietly sitting on the couch with head low..! He knew what she wanted!! He knew she wanted to leave him..! His throat was choking with the mere thought of letting her go..! Don't know but he didn't wanted her to leave.. 

"Divorce chye?"He asked in a shaking, trembling voice unsure of his own words! Scared of her answer! He knew she will say yes! He knew it..! Damn it! The first and only woman in his life...!! He raised his head and look at her! She had tears in her eyes..!  

"Nahi..!"She whispered looking in his eyes and he released a heavy breath..! 

"Mr.Malhotra! I..! I want to clear myself..! Ap ko lagta hai kay aurat buri hai! I don't know about others! But about me tou trust me jab say ap say shadi hue hai myny ap k ilawa kise ka khyl bhi dil me nahi laya..! I know you hate me..! But please..! Don't punish me..! Dhruv was my past..! He has nothing to relate with my present and my future..! I was faithful to him because he was my fiance! Agr me us say wafa na karti tou dunya bewafa kehti mjy..! Ap ny mjy us ki nazroon me giraya..! Me chup rahi..! Ap ny mj say shadi ki me maan gai..! Par Mr.Malhotra..! I can't live my whole life like this..!"She spoke with so much confidence and looking in Manik's eyes.. 

"Then? What you want?"Manik asked vividly.. 

"Your name! Your trust! Your confidence..!"Nandini spoke and Manik sighed..! She was sobbing silently..! He got up and with shivering hands he wiped her tears..!  

"Go..! And enjoy all the rights of being Mrs.Manik Malhotra!"He said softly and cupped her cheeks. "Try not to do anything which offends me! Try not to break the trust I have in you..!"Manik was constantly wiping her cheeks.. 

"I won't..! I promise..! I won't..!"She said nodding her head like a kid. 

"And if you ever did na..! If you ever break my trust..! I won't forgive you because it's the first time ever I am trusting on a woman..!"Manik said lowering his gaze and she again nodded.. 

"I won't disappoint you..! I promise..!"She said sniffing all the time and suddenly she banged in his chest..! He was startled..! Shocked..! "Thank you..!"She whispered in his chest and he wanted to hug her back but fisted his hands and didn't..! He look at the clock it was exact 12:01 am! He held her shoulders and broke the hug.  

"Time is over..! Go and sleep..!"He said moving away from her and she look at his back.  

"I will win you..!"She thought to herself and smiled a little.. 

"Good night Manik..!"She said smilingly and for the first time she called him Manik..! Manik heard her and closed his eyes to control himself!  

"Good night..!"He whispered back and she happily came back to her room! Content sleep!!! 
.....
.....

-----------------------------------  

Comment LLLOOONNNGGG!

So! What's going on? What will happen? What is Manik's past? Curious? I am excited! Please! The response is very disheartening! Try to cheer me up! If you are not liking it then tell me! I will stop this! 

Keep smiling! Keep shining for your loved ones! 

LOts & LOts Of LOve, 

MawaraEjaz6