Kyokai In Wonderland

Zacznij od początku

He removed the candy rapper and ate the candy "it's this way" he pointed to the right "thanks, I'll award you with grapes later" she said and started running "wait, wasn't it that way ?" He pointed to the left "Meh, she'll find her way" he shrugged "I'm getting grapes anyway" he turned invisible.

While Kyokai was running, she noticed that it started to get darker and darker the more she ran further "eh ?" She looked around and thought she was being watched, as if the trees got faces too "you seem to be lost" someone whispered in her ear.

She gasped and flipped that person "why am I not surprised ?" She glared down at Dino "don't do that !" She said "you might want to cover yourself, I can see everything from here" he said. Kyokai covered herself from below and blushed "you dirty Pervert Freak !" She started to stomp on his face.

"Okay !" He sat on a huge mushroom, Kyokai noticed his appeared beside the bruises she gave him. He was wearing a blue suit, blue dress shirt underneath, white tie and gloves, blue shoes, and a hat.

He tilted his head and his held his ankles after crossing his legs "so what brings you here ?" He had Romario, who was a tree, light up his pipe "I was wondering the same" Kyokai mattered "I just want to go home"

She frowned as Dino blew smoke "that's a quite difficult question" he chuckled "you don't smoke, Pervert Freak" Kyokai sweat dropped "oh right" he said and started coughing "boss !" Romario panicked.

Kyokai crossed her arms and waited them to finish "you done ?" She asked "ahem ! Yes" Dino cleared his throat "I cant get you out, but I know who can" he said "really ? Is it Mukuro ? Because I've been looking for him for a while" she said "no, not him" he shook his head.

"But as you take this path, you'll find someone who can help you" he pointed and smiled "oh thanks" she ran off "you should have told me to fly her all the way there" Kazumi landed in front of him and flapped her butterfly wings.

Dino chuckled "let her find her way while meeting some friends to help her" he smiled "oh ! Your so smart !" She hopped while clapping her hands "I'll go watch !" She flew away.

He caught her ankle and pulled her back down "Itai !" She fell sideways on his lap "your not going anywhere" he poked her nose "Mao~ ! You never let me have fun !" She pouted and crossed her arms and legs "sorry sorry" he chuckled and wrapped his arm around her, blowing smoke "honey, you don't smoke" she reminded him "again !" He coughed.

=Time Skip=

Kyokai sighed heavily, she kept walking and walking for what felt like hours, thinking she was actually walking in circles or not. She pushed a bush to see a long table with empty chairs. She frowned and walked toward it.

"Excuse me ?" She looked around "Yo !" Yamamoto suddenly popped in front of her "ah !" Kyokai backed away in surprise "what out !" Yamamoto said as she fell back "wow ! Careful there !" Gokudera caught Kyokai from behind and pushed her to stand up. She took a few steps forward, almost falling "HEEEEII !! Be careful !!" Tsuna panicked, Kyokai calmed down after getting her balance back, they sighed in relief.

Her eye twitched as she thought they looked ridiculous. Yamamoto was wearing a colorful suit, with a half ripped top hat. Gokudera was also well suited, with a bow tie, and bunny tail and ears, one of them was bent. As for Tsuna, he was also wearing a suit, with mouse ears and tail "the hell am I looking at ?" Kyokai thought.

"Hey miss, want to have tea with us !? Or maybe sushi ! I love sushi ! Do you love sushi !?" Kyokai had to bent backwards as Yamamoto bent down close to her face "I will have tea if you show me the way out of Superland" her brow twitched "Superland ? Never heard such a thing" Yamamoto said "we live in Wonderland !" He laughed "yeah I'll show you the way out" he grinned "really ?" She said "we'll talk about it over tea !" He smiled.