Weekend Kisses

Author's Note:
Don't be alarmed by this random note, since I hardly have them in the beginning, don't be scared!

This is good/bad news! Which first?
Well, too be honest, I don't feel myself as dedicated or into this story as much and I can definitely feel myself slacking on the chapters and creativeness. It takes me so long to write and publish, because I have no idea what I'm even doing because I've steered away from my original outline for this story so much. I've decided to wrap it up and just end it nicely so then I can create a newer story (Hard to Love sequel), and put effort where it belongs!

I hope not too many of you are upset over this, it's a win-loose situation and I'm so sorry! Please forive me!!! If you have any questions, you can message me anytime!

XOXO Lanie

Chapter 22:
Weekend Kisses

CLARKE'S POV:

Seasons change, and months fly by. Work settles down, and I grow accustomed to my position I hold in the company.

Bellamy and I are, of course, still happily dating in our home and loving each and every second of life together. Kisses in the morning, kisses at night. Breakfast, lunch and dinner, weekends and midnights. Everything about living with him is a wonderful kind of happiness. My smile stretches ear to ear when I think of him.

Raven and Wick had their beautiful baby boy, named Elliot, and as a matter of fact, Bellamy and I will be babysitting him for the weekend. He's only a few months old, and still very small. Elliot is precious, and a good sleeper. Raven and Wick finally planned their honeymoon, and I wanted to test Bellamy with a baby.

A girl can't help but wonder, right?

I carry him into the kitchen, setting him in the high chair and prepare his morning formula. He sucks on his fingers while I stumble around the counters with my half-awakened eyes still tired.

Bellamy comes downstairs, lazily kissing my head and turning away to make coffee.

" I thought Rav said he was a good sleeper," he mumbles, in his raspy deep voice.

I shrug, scratching my unbrushed head," Maybe he's just not use to our room."

He walks over to Elliot, now whining, and scoops him up. He spins him around, gently, and speaks to him in his baby voice," She makes you breakfast, but not me? Who does she love more? You? What?!"

I laugh, rolling my eyes. I throw a towel over my shoulder and steal him away.

" I'll make you breakfast if you'd like, dear." I say, leaving to the living room. I sit down and start to feed him in my arms.

" That's okay, I'll make some toast. What time will you be home today?"

" I have a meeting at 10, and then I'll be home as soon as it's over," I answer," the rest of my work, I can do from home."

" Okay, that's perfect, I'll be able to get my shipments in before dinner," he responds, coming into the living room with coffee. He sits on the couch next to me, resting his head on my free shoulder. He closes his eyes and fakes a snore.

I nudge him and laugh," Shhh, Elliot will go back to sleep after his bottle," I whisper.

He kisses my cheek," I'll put him to bed when he's done, then you can shower and get ready."

" Isn't he just the cutest little thing?" I smile, admiring the little guy below me.

Bellamy sits up and stares down at him. He laughs," He has Wick's nose."

" He has Raven's eyes," I smile.

He looks at me," I hope our children look like you, then they'll be beautiful."

I kiss him," Your toast is probably burnt by now."

He laughs, running off.

" And I'm leaving you with the baby...alone?"

During the afternoon, I return home with some new baby toys and snacks. I walk through the front door, looking around for any sign of life. None. No sounds, no music, nothing.

I glance outside, seeing Bellamy's car in the driveway. I slip off my shoes and set them aside, shutting the door quietly. I walked into the living room to the left, seeing a sleeping Bellamy and a top of him, a little baby alseep as well.

I smiled, this is the cutest thing. I snapped a quick picture and then carefull carried Elliot away to his crib upstairs. I threw a blanket over Bellamy and kissed his head.

He slowly opened his eyes, and then looked around," Where's the baby?"

" Upstairs," I whisper.

He nods, sitting up and running his fingers through his ruffled hair.

" You need a haircut, babe." I kiss him, leaving for the office.

He comes in the doorway a moment later," I'm going to get ready to go into work, are you okay here?"

I smile, sitting down at the desk," Yes, I'm alright. I didn't get anything for dinner, thought it was your night to choose."

He thinks for a moment," How about chinese? And ground peas for the little guy?"

I smile," Sounds amazing. I love you."

" I love you too." He left the room and I focused on my work. Our little schedule was perfect, we could relax and move on our own time. The baby didn't interfere with our schedules, and we were both flexible. It was amazing, we could actually do this in the near future.

Author's Note:

Don't worry, there's still about 2-3 chapters left for this story before I end it, so we still have time together in this world of Bellarke.

This chapter was soo cute and actually fun to write, I just love how inlove I write them to be because bellarke is so endgame. I'm writing this at around midnight, so if there's any errors or sentences that make no sense, at least I tried, lol.

XOXO Lanie

P. S. Would you guys like to do a end of the story Q and A? For unanswered questions or random questions, anything, really? You can start asking, if there is any questions, and I'll answer them in the epilogue!