One Last Time

Chapter 14:
One Last Time

CLARKE'S POV:

I don't know how I ended up here. But I'm drunk, really drunk, and I'm walking up to Bellamy's new place. A little white house. It's quite the adorable, tiny house. I'm sure it'll be even cuter when I'm sober and not seeing double vision.

I remember talking to Bellamy, and then he left. And I was alone and confused, so I kept drinking.

And somehow, I ended up driving and I found myself here.

I stumbled up the walkway, laughing about who knows what and fumbling with my keys and phone in hand. I reach the door, after what feels like forever, and I knock rapidly.

I'm tired and ready for bed. I want to sleep and I want to curl up with him by my side. It's been too long and I miss him dearly, but I can't admit it sober.

A light flickers on and I hear someone unlocking the door. He opens it, only wearing a plain gray t-shirt and a pair of boxers.

He blinks his eyes at me," Clarke?" He scratches his head and looks confused.

While he holds a stern look on his face, I'm glancing all around this new place. It's beautiful on the inside too.

I step inside, stumbling and walking in a non-straight line.

He asks," What are you doing here? It's late, Clarke."

I groan," I've missed you, terribly." I spun myself around, and walking towards him.

By now, he's shut the door and walked closer to me. " You're drunk," he nods, crossing his arms.

I laugh," I'm really drunk, maybe one, or two, or three too many."

" Why are you acting like this?" He asked, annoyed.

" I wanted one drink. But it was you, your fault!" I whined, turning away in anger.

" You can't blame me for this?"

" I just kept thinking about you! And then I wanted another drink, and thought after thought, I drank more and more."

" Clarke..." He sighs.

I turn to him," Do you miss me back?"

His eyebrows furrow and he angrily growls," Clarke, did you drive here?"

I laugh," Of course I did, who's keys would these be?" I held up my keys and he snatched them right out of my hands. Can you believe him?!

He shook his head, rushing to the bedroom," You're not getting these back till the morning. I can't believe you would drive like this."

" I wanted, I needed to see you!" I pouted, following him.

" You're acting like a child," he responded.

" Why? Because I'm finally confessing my feelings towards you? At least I have the balls to admit it."

" Clarke, you're just drunk. Please, stop." He sighs, giving up. He seems annoyed, but I can tell he's concerned.