And Action

The end? How is it the end?! You couldn't believe Alex ended the story like that. How could she! She needs the Sequel out now! You were walking down the street to the local café for some coffee when someone tapped in your shoulder.

"Hi! Are you [Y/N]?" The girl who was about 13 asked. She wore black skinny jeans and a P!ATD shirt with an MCR sweater and dirty colorful converse. She had on all black makeup and a little bit of fringe.

"Uh..." You said not trusting the girl in front of you.

"I should introduce myself. I'm Alex or Lexi or whatever you want to call me. And I want to show you something." She said pulling you across town the opposite way of the café. She pulled you into a music shop and you went to the back where they had a small selection of shirts.

"Uh... To answer your question yes I am [Y/N] but what do you want?" You ask not wanting to hurt the little girls feelings. She handed you a broken iPod with an old case that had the gems falling off of it. You looked at in confused until you seen something that made you smile.

Perfectly Imperfect is out now!

You look up to see if the girl was still there but she was gone and all that was left was a note. It read:

Hey guess what? You should check out the story. I know you read it. It's on my account @Fabulous_Killjoy2000. But I gotta go! BYE! >•< MEOW!

You held the purple piece if paper in your hand and the iPod in the other. Then the iPod disappeared and all that was left was glitter and the quiet sound of

'Have you ever wanted to disappear?'