Chapter 2- Perfect To Me

Ella-Jade's POV

I-I was just adopted by Dan and Phil. This is a dream. It has to be! After I packed I dragged my stuff down to the lobby and everyone looked at me. I ignored their glares and went to my new... Family. Yeah family.

"Ready?" Phil asked as I came into view. I nodded slightly and we were off.

After taking a cab we got to the building they lived in and went up. The lift wasn't working so we had to talk up a lot of stairs. Exercise is not my thing so...

"God how many stairs are there?" I asked quietly and Dan laughed.

"A lot. Don't worry." He said and finally, finally, got to the flat. We got in and the guys, who insisted on carrying my bags, threw them down.

"Fuck. That." Dan said and I laughed.

"Lets show EJ around." Phil said and Dan agreed. They showed me the lounge, kitchen (and glass door to wat h out for), game room, their rooms, and finally my room.

"And this is your room." Dan said standing at a door. "But let me tell you something, We had some help." He said opening the door. I dropped my bags and my mouth dropped. It. Was. Awesome.

Dan Howell's POV

I really hoped she liked her room. Zoe and Louise helped us over a couple of weeks so its not too Girly or boyish. She dropped her bags and her mouth dropped.

"I-is this a dream? It sure fells like it because a room can't be this awesome!" She squealed.

"It's as real as you believe." Phil said and she hugged us.

"Thank you so much I cant believe you did this!" She said really fast and jumped on her bed.

"We're gonna leave you to unpack. Come to the lounge when your done." I said and went with Phil into the Lounge.

"I can't believe we have a daughter." Phil said and I smiled at him

"Me either." I said and kissed him.

Ella-Jades POV

I set my teddy bear that I've had since birth on my bed. The room was all of my favourite colours, teal, black, and white. There was also a stuffed panda on the bed. This is one of my dreams. The second, I bet, will come true too. Maybe I'll meet Fall Out Boy one day. Let me tell you something, I have dibs on Patrick Stump, you can have anyone else.

I put up my last poster which was a Tyler Oakley I can't stop watching Youtubers I got for my 12th birthday and I looked around.

"Perfect." I mumbled and went to the lounge. I walked in and screamed at what I seen. So I just found out phan was real. The hard way.

"EJ! It's... Exactly what it looks like." Dan said and I nervously started to laugh.

"I'm gonna pretend I didn't see that." I said and uncovered my eyes. "So what are we gonna do?"

"Eat dinner, what do you want?" Phil asked. 2k16 Alex: Phil does want Dan's ass.

"Chinese!" I said. We got the menu and I got sesame chicken with white rice. Phil ordered and we watched British cooking programs. Soon the door bell rang and Phil sprung up and ran to the door.

"FOOD!" Dan and I yelled at the same time. We ate and then I got ready for bed. I put on some fuzzy panda pants and a FOB tank top. I grabbed my teddy bear and a sweat jacket. After braiding my hair I went into the lounge.

"MY TEDDY'S INNOCENT EYES!" I screamed covering my eyes with my bear.

"Your a damn ninja!" Dan yelled. I looked over and sat down after it was safe.

"Oh next time get a god damn room!" I yelled.

"Language!" Phil yelled.

"S-sorry." I said and looked down.

"EJ when's your birthday?" Dan soon asked.

"December 25th or Christmas." I said.

"Really?!" They asked and I nodded.

"Well, It's coming up soon. Do you know what you want?" Dan asked.

Yes. "No."

"Are you sure?"

No. "Yes." C'mon just tell them. "Okay I do but it's stupid and will never happen." I said.

"What do you mean?" I want to meet Fall out boy.

"It's stupid. But I'll give you a hint. Save rock and roll." I said and stood up.

"Well you should get to bed." Phil said.

"Goodnight!" I said and hugged them. They kissed my head an I went to bed. I didn't really sleep, Just sing quietly.

'I'm coming apart at the seems
Pitching myself as leads in other people's dreams now
Buzz buzz buzz
Doc there's a whole where something was
Doc there's a whole where something was' I sang.

'Fell outta bed
Butterfly bandage but don't worry
You'll never remember your head is far to blurry' I sang again and seen something out of the corner of my eye. Dan.

"I was just going to bed." I say as I turn around.

"It's okay your really good." Dan said and sat at the end of my bed. "But you should get some rest." He said and kissed my head. He stood up and went to the door.

"Wait. " I said and he stopped.

"Yes, love?" Dan asked.

"Promise me you'll never leave." I said.

"I promise. I will never leave you." He said and I got up and hugged him.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too princess."

And that's how out little family started.
•••
Guys! Guys! Guys! Guess what? >•< MEOW!

~Lexi~

2k16 Alex: So im changing her last name to Howlter. It will be a dressed in the up coming chapters. And I hope this makes sense. I Don't Know. BYE! >•< MEOW!