Chapter 6- The boy next door

I can't believe I won! I took a deep breath and went out on stage. I grabbed my award and we all got pictures taken. Soon we left and went out for dinner.

"That was awesome!" I yelled as we got to a car. I went with Zoe Alfie and Ian while everyone else rode in different cars. We got to this fancy place and went got a table. We all started to talk until a waiter came over. We ordered our drinks in which I got a simple lemonade. Soon I was alone with Dan and Phil and we started talking.

"What if you had a brother?" Dan asked.

"We'd get along better than a sister." I said.

"What do you mean?" Phil asked.

"I get along better with guys." I said. They nodded. "So what does this mean?" I asked.

"We're adopting a boy." Dan said and Ian came over.

"Do you wanna dance?" He asked and I looked at the almost empty dance floor.

"Sure." I said and he took my hand. A slow song came on and he put his arms around my waist and I did the same with his neck.

"You did great tonight." Ian said.

"I have a question?" I said.

"Yeah."

"What do you do?" I asked.

"I can sing and play guitar." He said.

"Play for me when we go back to mine?" I asked.

"Sure." He said and we looked in each others eyes. "Your beautiful."

"I'm-" he cut me off by kissing me. I knew Dan and Phil couldn't see because we were behind someone so that made me fell better. After the song ended we went back to the table and ate our food.

*One week later*

We were going to a boys orphanage to look at 15 year olds. The guys wanted to have someone older that could teach me things. So that's what were doing. We walked in and a lady at the desk greeted is holding a baby.

"Welcome, What age would you like to see?" She asked, nicely.

"15." Dan and Phil said at the same time.

"Okay. All boys aged 15 please come down to the front desk." She said into the speaker. Still in a nice tone. "And we would like you to please stay here sweetheart. I wish you could go in. But it's the rules!"

"No problem. Bye!" I aids kissing Dan and Phil's cheeks as they went to interview.

"What's your name sweetheart?" She asked.

"EJ." I said and she nodded.

"Well I'm Beth." She said. She was young about early 20's or something. She had pretty blond hair that was in a ponytail and blue eyes.

"I like your name better than Ella-Jade." I said. She smiled.

'Ethan's POV (Who?)'

I ran down the stairs my pulling Fall Out Boy shirt down. Yes I'm a Youngblood. Shut up. Im 15 as you can tell. I have been in this crappy place for 15 years so I'm used to being turned down by posh family's. I was born in Australia but I was moved here when I about six months old. Im into music and YouTube. Dan and Phil are my favorites. I ran down and waited for my turn to mess things up even more.

*Two hours later*

I walked over to the door and walked in. I looked at the table and seen Dan fucking Howell and Phil fucking Lester.

"Hi in Dan and this is Phil." He said.

'EJ's POV'

It's been three hours and I'm about to pass out. UGH! Then Dan and Phil came out smiling.

"Finally!" I yelled and jumped on Phil's back, kind of since he's like 6'2.

"We have two that we want you to choose from." Dan said and they walked into a room with two boys.

"This is James and Ethan." Phil said and I jumped down. Ethan was my favorite already because he had a FOB shirt on. I go up to him and smile.

"I'm EJ." I said. "You like Fall Out Boy?" I asked.

"Very much." He said

"Your my favorite person ever!" I yelled. Soon after talking to them both I liked Ethan better. They left and I went over to Dan and phil.

"Ethan." I said and left. This means I'm not an only child anymore.
__________________________

An hour later Dan and Phil finished signing the papers and I asked Beth something.

"Which room is Ethan's?" I Asked.

"22." She said knowing what I was gonna do. I walked up the stairs and seen 22 plastered on a door. Then I heard the song welcome to my life playing. I smiled and knocked on the door. Ethan opened and smile at me.

"Yes?" He asked Turing the music down.

"Your the best brother ever." I said and he smile at me. "Pack god dammit!" I yelled and I came in to help him. This is gonna be the best family ever.

The phamily.

(A/N) I changed it!!!😝