Chapter 12- Holiday suprizes

I put my beanie in and fixed my blue hair. Today is the last day until winter holiday. But for some reason they made it on a Monday. Grr...

So anyway I walked out of my room to find Ethan listening to FOB. Yeah with headphones in and I could still hear it. He was listening my favorite song ever, What a catch Donnie.

'I've got troubled thoughts
And the self esteem to match
What a catch, What a catch' I sang along to Patrick stumps beautiful voice.

"Yo!" I yelled in Ethan's ear.

"What?!" He yelled back.

"Turn your music the fire truck down! I think America heard it enough!" I yelled and he turned it off. "C'mon pretty boy we gotta go!" I yelled and we left getting a cab, Why aren't Dan or Phil with you? Well They're at radio 1 doing

Srs bssnss

So yeah. We got to the school and ran on since it was snowing. I went to my locker and seen that brown haired little Emo boy. He stood there waiting for me smiling. His hands were behind his back and we made eye contact.

"Hey." He said and I kissed his cheek. Okay we might be dating! Oh shut the heck up! I got my stuff for our first lesson which was history and we walked off. I know not a really good class for talented people! Anyway it was really boring. So yeah.

*After school*

"C'mon pretty boy!" I yelled flicking Ethan. He rolled his eyes and we took a taxi home.

"Dude open the door already!" I yelled because Ethan took my keys.

"Never!" He yelled and I punched him causing him to drop my keys. I unlocked the door and ran to my room. I dropped my bag and kicked off my shoes.

"EJ!" Dan yelled. I walked into the lounge and my jaw dropped.

"OH MY FREAKING GOD!" I screamed.

"So this was your 'serious business'?" Ethan asked. I'm surprised he's calm when I'm basically hyperventilating. Ooh wait you want to know what's in front of us? FREAKING FALL OUT BOY! Stay clam EJ stay calm.

"EJ are you okay?" Dan asked and I fell backwards. Yes, I fainted! It was bound to happen.

'Ian's POV'

EJ forgot her phone in the taxi so I was going over go give it to her. It was kind of hard to convince my mum to let me leave. I knocked on the door and Ethan opened it.

"Hey Ian!" He said and let me in. "What brings you here?" He asked as we made our way to the lounge.

"EJ forgot her... phone." I said as we got to the lounge. So I guess Dan and Phil know fall out boy. (a/n: I was about to write Ian and Anthony!:))

"Hey Ian." Phil said.

"Ooh um... hey." I said and looked at EJ passed out on the couch.

"So she?" I asked.

"Yeah." Phil said and I nodded. It was kind of awkward after that until EJ woke up.

"Was it a dream?" She asked. Then she screamed.

'EJ's POV'

I screamed at the sight of fall out boy in my living room, like OMFG THEY'RE STANDING IN FRONT OF ME! Okay calm yourself Ella-Jade. I looked over to see Ethan laughing at me.

"Oh shut up!" I said and punched him in the arm.

"Ooh it's on!" He said and we chased each other around the house.

"SHE HAS A REAL KNIFE!" Ethan yelled.

"DON'T KILL YOU BROTHER ELLA-JADE!" Daddy (Dan) yelled.

"JE VAIS VOUS OBTENIR!" (I will get you) I yelled in French and dad an daddy ran in.

"Had it over." Dad (Phil) said and I handed him the butter knife. Yes, a butter knife. "Now your gonna go talk and fangirl over fall out boy." He said and I ran into the lounge.

"Hi!" Patrick said and I stopped flustered on what to say and do.

"H-hi I'm EJ!" I said and stood in front of them. "And my favorite songs are, what a catch Donnie, Thriller, Jet pack blues, and the whole save the rock and roll album." I said.

"Good taste." Pete said and I giggled.

"I like your hair." Joe said and I blushed.

"Thanks!" I said and Ethan came in. "Je vais vois obtenir." I whispered in his ear.

"Is that your favorite thing to say?" He asked. I nodded.

"EJ I heard you can sing." Patrick said.

"That I can do." I said.

"Well can you song for us?" He asked.

"That I can't do." I said.

"Ooh do you really want to hear her song? Because I can show you her YouTube!" Ethan said. Bitch.

"You won't do that." I said and ran to my room grabbing my guitar. "Fine I'll sing Tiffany blews!" I said and tuned my guitar.

'I'm not a crybaby
I'm the crybaby
A caterpillar that got stuck
Mr. Moth come quick with any luck
A long walk to a dark ha-ha-house
A Roman candle heart keep us far apart
I'm cocktail party doing all right
Hate me baby, maybe I'm a piece of art

Oh my friends all lie and say
They only want the best wishes from me
Oh 3-2-1, we go live

Oh baby you're a classic
Like a little black dress
You're a faded moon
Stuck on a little hot mess (little hot mess)
And oh baby you're a classic
Like a little black dress
But you'll be faded soon
Stuck on a little hot mess (little hot mess)

I can make your heart slow
I can feel the weather in my bones
Wish hard enough I could turn it to what I like
Your pupils (big) big (roll) they're rolling like dice

They say
They only want the best wishes from me (They only want the best from me)
Oh 3-2-1, we go live

Oh baby you're a classic
Like a little black dress
You're a faded moon
Stuck on a little hot mess (little hot mess)
And oh baby you're a classic
Like a little black dress
But you'll be faded soon
Stuck on a little hot mess (little hot mess)' I sang.

'Not the boy I was
The boy I am is just venting, venting
Dear gravity, you held me down in this starless city
Not the boy I was
The boy I am is just venting, venting
Dear gravity, you held me down in this starless city' Ethan sang

'They say
They only want the best wishes from me (They only want the best from me)
Oh 3-2-1, we go live

Oh baby you're a classic
Like a little black dress
You're a faded moon
Stuck on a little hot mess (little hot mess)
And oh baby you're a classic
Like a little black dress
But you'll be faded soon
Stuck on a little hot mess (little hot mess)' I finished.

"Wow." Patrick said and I giggled, when did I start to do that? Ooh wait cod that when I have a cru- NO I'm am NOT allowed to have a crush on a thirty-one year old! I sigh at my thoughts and look at the band in front of me.

Hey guys so I might not post as much as I want to because I got a new tablet and its being annoying. So I'll see ya soon! >•< MEOW!

Ooh yeah up top is Ian