Chapter 37- shopping

A/N: So first of all I should probably tell you the date for the story. It's about November 28th. Lets the day it is. So Ella's due date is my birthday February 27th. I didn't plan it I was just trying to work it out so don't accuse me of doing that. I just figured it out! But she'll probably go into labor or something a few days early. IDK. ON WITH THE STORY!
______

"Are you human?" Mikey asked. I was vlogging and we were joking around.

"No I'ma potato." I said and Dad got in the car.

"I don't wanna know." He said and Gee nodded. Donna was meeting us there.

"You don't look like one." Mikey mumbled and I shut the camera screen thing.

"Hush child." I said and covered his mouth. We both laughed and Gee shook his head. Soon we pulled up to the store we were going to first and got out. Donna was out front waiting so we came up and she hugged us all.

"So first we need colours, right?" I asked and Donna nodded.

"What colors do you want?" Donna asked. The store was a DIY store. We went to the back and seen paints.

"I want the walls to be a light brown and I want the girls name in purple and boys in blue." I said not trying to say their names. They were McKenna and Kellin.

"So your not gonna tell us what they are?!" Mikey asked and Gee and I shook our heads.

"You can guess." I said and he nodded.

"Give me a hint!" He said after a minute of thinking.

"Okay so..." I said and looked at Gee. He nodded and I took a deep breath. "The boy has the same first name as someone famous. From a band actually." I said and he nodded.

"Do I know this band?" He asked and I nodded. "Andrew?" He asked and I shook my head.

"It starts with a 'K'." I said and he nodded.

"I don't know..." He said and I nodded.

"You'll find out soon." I said and he sighed.

"Ooh I like this one." I said picking a little sheet if lilac paper up.

"That's a nice color." Donna said looking at it. I nodded and tucked it under the light brown colour we had picked out. I looked over to see Mikey and Gee staring at blues. They both had their arms crossed and a finger in their chin. I giggled and went over.

"This one." I said picking a light blue and they looked at me.

"Okay then..." Mikey said and disappeared. I looked at Gee and showed him the colours.

"Okay." He said, took my hand, and we went to look at other things like picture frames.
______

"No I don't want one!" I whined.

"Why?" Donna asked. She had taken me in the baby store and she wanted me to have a baby shower.

"Because they're boring and I just don't want one! I had one for Kayleigh can't I use the clothes I got for M-" I started and caught myself before I said McKenna's name.

"So it starts with an 'M'." I heard Mikey day behind me. I jumped and sighed.

"Only hint." I said and walked off.

"At least tell me something else!" He yelled.

"Her middle name is Helena." I heard Gee say. I laughed and started to look at cots.
______

"That'll be £323.45." The lady said as I handed her what I needed. We finished shopping and were almost done. She handed everything back and told me the stuff would be delivered within a week. I thanked her and we left to go home.

"I'm tired!" I said as I collapsed in the couch when we got home only to have max lay at my feet. "Dude!" I said and he licked me hand. "What ever." I said and closed my eyes.

"El- Oh." I heard Gee say. He kissed my head and covered me with a blanket. "Good night beautiful." He said before I fell in to a deep sleep.
•••

This was suppose to be out last night. It's the crappy fucking filler. Yep. I gotta go... BYE! >•< MEOW!