Chapter 32- The second

"What happen?" Mikey asked as I smiled. (A/N HA YA THOUGHT!).

"Oh nothing." I said and we sat there with only the machines filling the room.
______

"But I don't wanna go!" I whined.

"You've been here a week you need to go home, eat, shower, sleep. All the stuff you'd do to say... what's that word. Alive!" Daddy said and I pouted.

"Fine." I said and stood up.

"You can have an existential crisis, too." He added as he drove me to their house. We got there and I ran in the bathroom. I turned in the water and sat there for about an hour.

"Ella are you okay?" Dad asked knocking in the door. I quickly did what I needed and straggled myself out of the bathroom. I went to the existential crisis hallway and lay face down and sighed.

"Ella?" I heard Kaya ask about half an hour later.

"Hmm?" I hummed and looked up. I sat up and she held out her arms. I took her in my lap and covered us with her white fluffy blanket she had with her. I leaned against the wall and we fell asleep.
______

"Aww..." I heard and I opened my eyes.

"Fuck off." I said to daddy as he stood in front of us. He laughed a bit and then we heard a crash. I heard dad yelled something and then he yelled something else.

"I guess he got her." Daddy said and sat next to us. Then my phone started to blast 'Helena'. I grabbed it from next to me an answered it.

"Hello?" I asked and heard a sigh in the other end.

"Ella there's a problem with Gee." Mikey said on the other end.

"What happen?" I asked sitting up more.

"They found internal bleeding in his stomach."
______

"DRIVE FASTER!" I yelled at daddy.

"IM GOING AS FAST AS I CAN WITH OUT GETTING ARRESTED!" He yelled back and we finally got to the hospital after a lot of screaming at each other. I ran in and seen Mikey and Donna in the waiting room.

"What happen how did they find it?" I asked quickly.

"I don't know sugar." Donna said softly and hugged me. We waited a few hours and then Dr.Greene came out.

"The surgery was successful. He could wake up today maybe tomorrow. Again at the most a year." She said and I nodded. Wow. We went to his room and hung out for a while.
:/ Meh.
_____

I hadn't been feeling well for a few days so I had an appointment with Dr. McKay.

"Ella how is everything?" He asked coming in the room looking at his clipboard.

"It could be better." I said and he nodded. He checked me out and wrote something down. "I'm going to get a blood sample if its okay with you." He said and I nodded.
-_____-

"Okay I have some news." Dr.McKay said about 15 minutes later. I looked at him and he set his clipboard down. "Ella your pregnant."
•••
So...

BYE! >•< MEOW!