Chapter 23- Graduation

Oh my god I'm graduating today. OMG! OMG! OMFG! Im freaking out. The guys were meeting us there with their parents so it was just dad daddy and I.

"Ella. Can we talk?" Dad asked and I went to the living room.

"Yeah?" I asked nervously. They looked at each other and handed me a box. "What's this?" I asked and opens it. "Oh my..." I said. There in my hands was the most beautiful locker ever. It was a heart locket with a key at the end.

"Look inside." Daddy said and I did. It was a... note?

Dear Ella,

Always remember that we love you. Forever and always. Even of we aren't around all the time we still do. If you ever need us and we aren't there were just a phone call away. We love you to the moon and back.

Love always,
Dad and daddy

"Oh my god." I said and hugged them.

"Do you like it?" Dad asked, hopefully.

"Like it? I love it!" I said and they smiled.

"Well you better get ready. We leave in an hour." Dad said putting the locket on me.

"Okay ill be back." I said and left to get dressed.
______

"I can't believe it." Gee said as we hugged at the graduation.

"I know. I can't either." I said and he spun us around. I giggled and the graduation started. We were called A-Z. And I was in H of course.

The principal made a speech and soon handed out diplomas. "Ella-Jade Howell." She said and I collected it as everyone clapped. Soon we were all called and she made her end speech and we all went to our families.

"Oh Philly out little girl graduated!" Dan cried, like really he had tears running down his face.

"Don't cry! Ill cry! Then all three of us'll cry." I said and hugged him. And since he's like two feet taller than me I just really hugged his legs.

Then Gerard came over and he looked really nervous. "Ella can we talk?" He asked and I nodded. He took my hands and looked me in the eyes.

"Ella we've known each other for a while now and I love you, but..." Oh there's a but... "I wanna make us more than what we are." He said dropping to one knee. "Ella-Jade Howell will you marry me?" He asked and I covered my mouth. He didn't just ask that did he?

"Yes." I said. "Of course." I said and he took out a box with a ring. It was a circle with a black diamond in the middle and regular diamonds surrounding it. It was simple yet beautiful. We heard clapping and he picked me up and spun me around.

I can't believe it. Im getting married...