Chapter 36- Genders

Ella's six months pregnant

"Good morning car crash hearts!" I said into my camera. "I haven't talked to you in forever! But a lot has happen in the past what is it 6 months?" I asked and looked at my phone. "7. Okay. But I want to announce something that you probably already know.

"Hi!" Gee said putting his arms around my neck from behind.

"So... You know we got married, right? Well, now I have more news. I'm pregnant." I said and gee nodded.

"Very pregnant." He said and I gave him a death glare

"And today were going to found out the genders." I said. "Wait did I mention its twins? Well it is." I said and realized we had to get ready. "So we have to go but I'll talk to you soon. Bye YoungBloods!" I said and turned the camera off.
______

"C'mon gee hurry up!" I called to him and he came out dressed and ready.

"Ready." He said and we walked out of the apartment hand-in-hand. We pulled away and 10 minutes later got to the hospital. After checking in we waited a few minutes we were finally called back.

"Mrs.Way how are you feeling?" Dr.McKay asked and I shrugged.

"Eh." I said and laid down on the hospital bed thing. I pulled up my top and he put the still freezing jell on my stomach. I cringed and gee chuckled.

"Fuck you." I mumbled and he pouted. After a few minutes the doctor smiled at us.

"Would you like to know the genders?" He asked and we nodded. "Baby A is a girl and Baby B is a boy." He said and I smiled. Gee grabbed my hand and squeezed it. after we got pictures printed we left to got tell the news.
______

We were sitting at home cuddling on the couch when Gee's phone rang. "Hello... Hi dad... Tonight... I don't know... Yeah but E-... I don't c-... Yes sir... So... I don't care dad... No... Fine... If she's up to it... Yeah whatever... Bye."

"What was that about?" I asked while looking up at him.

"My dad wants us to go to some fancy restaurant with them." He said and I sighed.

"When?" I asked.

"An hour." He said and I huffed.

"Nice notice." I said and stood up. "Well come on get ready!" I yelled as him and he chuckled standing up. Very very nice notice. *Note the sarcasm.
______

I've never really liked Gee's dad and he never liked me. I'm not even sure that Gee and Mikey likes their dad. (A/N it's just for the story!). I was waiting for gee to get done browsing the comments on my latest video. All of them were asking me to sing. I haven't sung in a while maybe a year or two. I have a reason. It's kind of weird since I don't take shit from anyone but that time I did. Lets just say that the last time I tried to sing in front of someone it didn't end well.

"I'm ready." Gee said coming behind me. He put his arms around my shoulders and his hands drifted to my stomach. I logged off of YouTube and I grabbed my bag so we could leave.
______

"I think you should sing again." Gee said as we sat in traffic. I shrugged.

"I'm not sure..." I said and rubbed my baby bump. I was smaller than most people pregnant with twins but people are smaller than others and the doctor said not to worry... But I still do.

"It's just a suggestion." He said and grabbed my other hand. "OH COME ON!" He yelled as someone but him off. "FUCK YOU!" He yelled and I laughed at him.

After a lot of yelling (and me laughing) we finally got to the restaurant where Mikey and Donna were waiting.

"Your finally here!" Mikey said as we walked up.

"It's funny watching him rage in traffic." I said and Mikey high-fived me.

"True. True." He said and I hugged Donna.

"Sugar you look beautiful." She said and rubbed my back.

"Thank you." I said and we went in. Donald was waiting at a table and Gee and I sat next to each other with Mikey and Donna on the other side and Donald at the end.

"How have you been doing?" I asked Donna.

"Fine how about you guys?" She asked and I shrugged. I glanced at gee and smiled.

"We found out the genders earlier." I said and she smiled. I quickly looked in my bag and seen i still had the pictures. "Here it's there. Just look." I said handing it to her. Mikey looked over her shoulder as she looked.

"That's great!" She said and Mikey looked confused.

"Where do you see it?" He asked looking at his mother.

"There." She said and he nodded.

"I was half right!" He said. He had guessed two boys in the beginning.

"Do you have names?" She asked.

"There a secret." I said and looked at Mikey. "Who's in the popular clique now?" I asked and he laughed.

"Uh... People who only got in because they are the principal's family." He said and I chuckled.

"They think they're so talented, right?" I asked an she nodded. Soon we ordered and I had gone to the ladies room with Donna.

"I'm sorry about Donald he isn't in the best mood." She said and I nodded.

"No it's fine." I said and she closed her little compact.

"Next week we're going shopping for the baby room." She said as we walked out.

"My dad wants to come." I said.

"Which one?" She asked. As we sat down.

"Phil." I said and she nodded. "Your coming, too. Both of you." I said pointing to the brothers who were talking.

"Where?" Mikey asked, confused, again.

"You'll see." I said and soon we left. "That was fun." I told gee as we lazily watched TV that night.

"I guess." He said and kissed me head.
•••

Filler! long filler! BYE! oh and Check out my new story 'Phan's my family'. >•< MEOW!