Chapter 28- Mr. And Mrs. Way (The Wedding Pt. 1)

It was about 12 hours until I get married. Until I'm Mrs. Way. It was about 9:30 at night the girls were trying to hey me to go out.

"But I don't wanna!" I whined as hey tried pulling me out the door.

"Ella it's your last day of freedom! Remember #YOLO!" Becky yelled and I sighed.

"Fine let me get changed." I said and got changed into a crop top and matching skirt dress with neon paint splatters, black boots, and a leather jacket. I brushed my now Snow White. Gee had Snow White hair so I decided to do that too.

"Okay i'm here." I said putting my hand on my hip. They smiled at me and we all grabbed our bags and left.
_____

"I don't wanna drink!" I whined as they pulled me in a bar.

"Please! Tyler and Troye are gonna meet us here!" Quinn said and I rolled my eyes.

"But you know I can't drink!" I yelled as we sat at the bar.

"C'mon one drink won't kill you!" Jess said handing me a drink. Well that night the WHOLE wedding party got wasted. And by whole I mean whole.
______

"Ella wake up." I heard someone say shaking me. I groaned and rolled in my stomach. "Ella Jade wake up." They said and I groaned again.

Then the blankets were pulled off of me.

"HEY!" I yelled bolting up but soon regret in it. What happen last night?

"You need to get showered. We need to get to the place! It's your wedding day!" Quinn yelled and I quickly showered and dried my hair. I got changed into nothing spectacular just a T-shirt I helped Gee make for his bands first tour. They have two albums and are working in their third.

"Lets go! We're late!' Becky yelled gaming me a mug of coffee. We (well I) had packed the car yesterday so we wouldn't need to get the stuff, just run out the door after our showers and quick breakfast. We pulled away and got to the place where dad Uncle Adrian and Uncle Martin we're waiting.

"Finally!" Uncle Adria said and helped us unload. They showed us to where we were to get ready and three ladies and a guy walked in.

"Hi. Ella I'm Jolsin and I was told we were to do your guy's makeup and hair today." She said and I nodded.

"Who were you sent by?" I asked sipping my coffee.

"A Gerard Way." She said and I nodded.

"Aww Ella he really loves you!" Quinn said and I shot her a dirty look. Each girl got a stylist and Jolsin looked at me and my outfit.

"Okay so I was thinking that ill do a-"

"Surprise me. Please." I said and she nodded. "Just don't dye or cut my hair." I said and she got to work.
______

"Okay we just need to get you dressed." Joslin said and helped me get ready. She put the crown thing and veil on me and smiled. "Your a master piece darling." She said and I thanked her. I looked in the mirror and gasped.

"Whoa." I said and she smiled.

"GUYS FIVE MI- Damn!" Frank said barging in.

"AH! SOMEONE COULD'VE BEEN NAKED!" Becky screamed and I laughed.

"C'mon five minutes! Frank go wait at the doors!" Daddy said pushing him out. He was wearing a suit with a black tie. I smiled and he looked at me.

"Oh don't cry! Then ill cry!" I said and hugged him.

"Guys we need to go!' Dad said coming in and he saw me.

"You can't cry either!" I said and hugged him too.

"C'mon we need to go." Quinn said and pulled me out the door. "Who do I go with?" She asked.

"Bob. Jess goes with Mikey, Becky goes with Ray and Evelyn goes with Frank." I said and the girls all appeared and got with the guys. Finally they went out and dad and daddy putout their arms.

"Time to give our little girl away." Daddy said wiping a tear away. The door open and everyone stood up. I walked down the isle with my fathers to the piano violins and other string interments playing. I looked down for a second and looked right back up to see Gerard staring at me I awe. I smiled widely at him and he smiled back. He's adorable when he smiles. Finally(after what felt like forever)I got to my groom and dad and daddy gave me away by kissing my cheeks and going to their seats in the front row.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Ella Jade Grace Howell and Gerard Arthur Way." He said as held hands looking in each others eyes. "Now before we begin does anybody have any reason why these two should not be married?" He asked and nobody said a word. He nodded and continued on with the ceremony.
______

"Now I believe Ella Jade and Gerard have written their own vows?" He asked and we nodded slightly. "Gerard please go first." He said and Gerard nodded.

"Ella we've known each other for a while and have been to hell and back together. From bullies to loosing out first child and still making it here today. Now that's gotta be an achievement because it took a while." He said and took a deep breath. "Life wants easy before I met you and when I did first see you that day in the park everything became clearer. This is somewhere between reality and all I ever dreamed because you are truly amazing. A perfect girl who fell for someone like me." He said. "But I'm glad that happen because your the best thing that could ever happen to me." He said and then it was my turn.

"Gerard before I met you I was a depressed 14 year old girl who just lost her brother. Now look at me I'm a happy 17 year old who has the perfect man and the perfect life." I started. "People have soul mates and I believe that your mine. It was like we were made for each other. We've been threw thick and thin but somehow we still manage to keep going and I'm glad about that." I took a breath. "I do believe that this is somewhere between a reality and where we have ever dreamed. But why don't we stay there, alone, together." I said and I heard a few aww's from the crowd.

"Do you Ella Jade take Gerard to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest person asked.

"I do." I said.

"Do you Gerard take Ella Jade to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He asked and I saw something out of the corner of my eye. It looked like a door open. The there was a yell.

"NO! STOP! THEY CAN'T GET MARRIED!" I heard. I knew exactly who it was before even looking over. It was the asshole Ian who left me a while ago. Then there were gasps and someone grabbed my wrist. They pulled me away from gee and tried to kiss me. But just in time I ducked. Then security came and dragged him out. What the fuck was that?

A few minutes later everything was back on track and gee and I were again looking into each others eyes smiling widely.

"May I have the rings?" The priest asked and Jess and Mikey handed over the rings. "Gerard repeat after me." He said handing him my ring. "With this ring I the Wed."

"With this ring I the Wed." He repeated placing the ring in my finger.

"Ella Jade repeat after me. With this ring I the Wed."

"With this ring I the Wed." I repeated and he nodded closing his Bible.

"With the power invested in me I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Gerard Arthur Way. You may kiss the bride." He said and we kissed as everyone cheered. He took my hand and we went down the isle. We closed the door at the end and he grabbed my waist kissing me. We pulled apart and I giggled.

"What?" He asked looking at me confused.

"You look good in red lipstick." I said and he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "Hey I said you looked good!" I joked and he laughed.

"Sure." He said and grabbed my hand. "Did I tell you that you look beautiful?"
•••

AHHH THEY'RE MARRIED! AND IM LISTENING TO PIANO VERSIONS OF MCR AND FOB SONGS! BUT I NEED TO GO! BYE! >•< MEOW!