Chapter 16- nobody wants to hear you song about tragedy

'EJs POV'

It was Friday night and we were heading home from the cinema. We just watched the conjuring part 3 (wait when did that come out?). I was one my phone and so was Ethan and we were sharing earbuds since mine blew. But that's not the point.

"Guys what do you want for dinner?" Dad asked looking back at us.

"Chinese!" We answered at the same time. Then the song centuries came on.

(A/N: I know what your thinking 'Lexi what the hell is this?' well you'll see, Ooh and if your emotionally attached to a character, Get some goddamn tissues!)

'Some legends are told
Some told to dust or to gold
But you will remember me
Remember me for centuries!
Just one mistake
Is all it will take
We'll go down in history
Remember me for centuries!' We sang an then I heard tires squeal and everything went black.
___

I woke up a few minutes later on the ground. The car was a wreck, well duh! But I sat up in SO much pain but I had to see if everyone was okay!

I crawled out of where I was and seen a sight I never wanted to see. Ethan laying there covered in a pool of blood. I crawled over and checked his pulse. It was VERY light but there. Then I heard sirens and someone pulled me away.

"NO! ETHAN!" I yelled as they strapped me to a bed telling me my family would be fine. "NO! I NEED TO SEE HIM!" I screamed an everything went black.
__

I woke up later to the beeping of my heart monitor and the talking of doctors.

"Her brother, he might not make it threw surgery." One said. "But her fathers are fine, Out of surgery and responding well. They can wake up any minute."

"She doesn't need surgery, a few broken ribs, but that's it." The other doctor said and came in.

I opened my eyes fully and she seen me.

"Miss Howell-L-"

"Just Howell." I barley said.

"Well I'm glad your up. But I need you to stay still so you don't hurt yourself anymore." She said.

"W-where's my b-brother and dads?" I whispered.

"Your dads just got out of surgery. But you brother-"

"I want to see Ethan." I said and she sighed.

"Ill get you a chair." She said and left coming back a few minutes later. She helped me in a wheel chair and pushed me to intensive care.

She took me into a room with Ethan on a bed, wide awake but he looked like he was on so much pain. I gasped or at least tried. She left me next to his bed ad said if anything happen to call her.

"E-EJ?" He asked and i looked at him.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I-Im s-scared." He said softly his eyes closing for a while then he opened them.

"Don't be." I cried. "Y-you'll make it!" I yelled crying hard.

"Make sure you tell everyone I love them." He said and took a deep breath. "I l-love you." He said and closed his eyes.

"Ethan?" I asked. "ETHAN!" I screamed and doctors doctors rushed in pushing me out.

"NO!" I screamed as they ran me back to my room. I crie my eyes out and looked at the nurse with a sympathetic smile on her face,

"C-can I see my dads?" I asked.

"Yes sweetheart you can." She said and pushed me down the hall. I sniffles as we got to a room with dad sitting there. He had stitches and an arm cast.

"Dad?" I asked and he looked my way. He smiled and the nurse left us.

"Hi princess." He said and I took his hand.

"Dad I have to tell you something." I said and his face softened.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Ethan. I don't know if he's okay!" I cried and his blue eyes were now really glossy.

"Mr.Lester Ethan Howell is no longer with us." A doctor said a few seconds after coming in. "His time of death is 1:52 am." He said an said some other things. I didn't listen, I just sat there. My best friend just died. And I can't do anything about it.

Tears started to fill my eyes and I started to breath heavy. A panic attack. Im having a panic attack. I never get these! My vision was blurred and I could hear people screaming, at least I think they are. I was rushed somewhere and blacked out...

Hey there. Sorry I ruined your life... Um >•< Meow?