Chapter 33- Ultrasound

"Mikey! Frank!" I yelled running in Gee's room. They looked at me and I sighed.

"I-I need help." I said and Frank stood up. Being about half and inch taller he looked in my eyes, worried.

"What?" He asked and I sighed putting my head in my hands.

"I-I'm Pregnant again."
-______-

"This'll be cold." The nurse that was doing my ultrasound said and put the gel on my stomach.

"Fuck that's cold." I shivered and Mikey laughed. "Fuck you." I mumbled and the nurse laughed.

"Is he the father?" She asked quietly and I shook my head.

"The father is in coma in intensive care." I said sadly and she gave me a sad smile.

"Okay you see... Oh my." She said going to point at the screen.

"What?" I asked looking at the screen.

"You see that?" She asked pointing to the screen. I nodded. "That's baby A. And that." She said pointing to the other side. "That's baby B."

"What?" I asked and she smiled at me.

"Your having twins."
-_____-

"Gee you need to wake up. Please." I said as I held his hand to my forehead. "Please I need you now. More than ever." I said and a tear fell from my eyes.

"You probably can't hear me but I'm pregnant gee and its twins." I said and someone came in.

"Mrs.Way talk to him he can here you." She softly said and put a hand on my shoulder.

"I thought of names already. I like McKenna Helena or Faith Victoria for a girl and either Blaze James or Kellin Arthur for a boy." I said and she tightened her grip on my shoulder.

"Wake up. Please." I said with my voice cracking. "Please."
-_____-

"Well maybe I don't wanna talk about it!" I cried as I ran up to my old room.

"Ella!" Dad called after me. I didn't listen just slammed my old door and sink to the floor. I hate hormones!

"Ella, love, please open the door." Dad softly said. I could here the sadness in his voice. I did that.

"I'm sorry!" I cried. I opened the door and hugged him. He took it by surprise for a second but then hugged me back.

"Ella what's wrong?" He asked rubbing my back.

"Why don't you ask what's not wrong?" I asked and he sighed. "If I tell you a secret you won't freak out, right?"

"I won't. I promise." He said. I doubt that.

"Dad. I'm pregnant. With twins."
-_____-

"When did you find out?" Dad asked as he handed me a spoon. I took the ice cream he had given me and ate right out of the carton.

"Uh... A few days ago. I had a scan today and I had told Mikey and Frank because they were the closest. And in those few days I had about seven mental break downs." I said and he nodded.

"It's going to be okay princess." He said and put his arm around me. I snuggled into his side and put a spoon full of ice cream in my mouth.

"Guys we're back!" Daddy called walking in with Kaya. He had took her shopping I think. I don't know.

"Bonjour." I said and he looked at me. "What's wrong with you?" I asked with a spoon in my mouth. It probably came out like 'wa rg it ou.' Yeah it did. Then my phone rang.

"What Mikey?" I asked putting the phone to my ear.

"Gerard... He... He's..."

"He's what?" I asked, scared.

"Gerard's awake..."
•••

ANOTHER FILLER! YAY! BYE! >•< MEOW!

:/ Meh.