Shitt.P laughed as some of them whimpered in fear "so mean !" Kyoko covered her eyes "that was so scary desu !" Haru hugged her "please, no more" Chrome whispered "I'll protect you, Chrome-chan !!" Julie hugged her but got smacked by Adelheid "that's weak" Kyokai said "speak for yourself, your the one who's scared of scary tales" Gokudera said "don't make me go Snow on you" she warned "fine, if you guys want a scary story, give me the cards" she opened her hand.

They frowned as Kyokai shuffled the deck of cards then placed it in the center "this tale I heard it from one of the guards back in Italy when I was five" she said "they told a little girl a scary story !?" Haru said "no, I was eavesdropping while they were talking" Kyokai said "I've discovered a lot of things that I did not want to discover" she said in disgust, they sweat dropped.

Kyokai took a deep breath "alright" she said "there was a couple of guys and girls were sitting in a circle late at night, just like this one, playing cards all night" she begun with a serious face "even though she just started, I'm having the shivers" Tsuna admitted "m-me too" Enma nodded "they were having a sleepover when it suddenly started raining, then they suddenly lost electricity" Kyokai said while shuffling with the cards "they went to light up some candles though it was still dark"

"They decided to continue their game when..." She narrowed her eyes "the card of Joker, suddenly flipped by its own and got placed on the center of their game" she said and placed the Joker card on the center "no, stop !" Haru held her tears "please Onee-san !" Kyoko said "don't ! This is getting good !" Ryohei said, Koyo nodded "they then heard a voice.." Kyokai said "it kept saying...'release me'" she said "it was the House of Cards spirit"

"Unconsciously, every single one of them placed their finger on the Joker card as the spirit kept repeating.." She said "then, they started to summon him" she said and whispered "Campbell ti convocare (Campbell I summon you)" they felt a weird atmosphere around them "Campbell ti convocare" the girls got closer together from fear "Campbell ti convocare.." The guys nervously sweated at what was going to happen next.

Kyokai dropped the cards and sat back "but nothing happened.. She shrugged "what !?" They said "you've wasted our time at that end !?" Gokudera said "I didn't say I was done" Kyokai smirked, they flinched "the next day, when they woke up.." She said "they found their bodies switched" she said "they did not know who did this, nor how to get back. But.." She said "day by day, they started to act like the owners of their new bodies" she said.

"Until..." She said "until.." Ikuto said "until the next rainy midnight, the spirit named Campbell, appeared again and trapped their souls in cards, and then he said.." Kyokai said then started chuckling evilly. She rested her arms on her crossed legs and tilted her head while her eyes went wide and her lips curved in a creepy smirk "I'm coming to get you.." She whispered and the lights suddenly turned off "K/GYAAAA !!!" Most of them screamed "Arreh ? The lights are out" Kyokai said "it was your fault !!!" They yelled.

"I think I got candles here" Tsuna turned on the flash from his phone "maybe the electricity turned off because of the House of Cards spirit" Kyokai smirked "don't say that !" Haru said "please, Onee-san !" Kyoko held her tears "just saying" Kyokai shrugged "it's started to get cold" she thought as she hugged herself "come here" Kyoya opened his arms, she shifted back and leaned against him as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Oh !" Ryohei pointed at the cards on the middle "is that.." They leaned in to see clearly "i-is that card moving !?" Tsuna pointed. A card slowly floated, flipped, then got placed on the floor "Joker" Julie said "i-is it the House of Cards spirit ?" Kyoko said "release me.." They flinched as the lightning stroke "release me.." It repeated.