She blushed and turned to face me.

"But what if...I want to try..."

"Try? What?" I asked.

"Well, when I'm with you...to dress like a girl. I mean it's not that uncomfortable and to be honest...but I only want you to see me like that"

"Mmph! Ahem...W-Well...I have to admit, I didn't like how those guys were looking at you but you really looked hot. With all due respect, I just...when I saw you I thought I was going to lose my mind. Jun you're absolutely gorgeous, everything about you is flawless and whether you believe it or not, you're perfect."

Her eyes widened.

I smiled at her. "The sun hasn't set yet, maybe we could stay on the private beach?"

She smiled bashfully.

"Or we could go back to the public one...you can pick out what I should wear"

!

(T▽T)

She held my hand and led me back inside to her room.

This is the best moment of my life~

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

He began to look at the different type of bathing suits. He looked embarrassed but I knew that he was happy, it's not often a girl let's a guy choose her bikini right? Plus there aren't any spontaneous ones, or at least not that I know of.

"This red one" he said.

Of course he'd pick red.

A bit sexy for me, it was a triangle top surf inspired bikini with moderate coverage.

"Fine" I said as I grabbed it.

He lifted my chin up and looked at me.

!

"Wh-What?" I asked.

He smirked.

!!

"What?!" I said as I blushed.

He cupped my face and leaned forward.

!!!

I took a step back.

"Rin, quit it. You're making me..."

He took a step forward. "Making you what?"

I stepped further away and he followed.

"R-Rin, what're you-"

I felt my back bump into the wall.

He chuckled and smiled slyly.

"I still make you nervous?"

I gulped.

"Y-Yeah" I admitted.

"Heh. You're just so cute..." He whispered.

!

He leaned forward again and kissed me.

I closed my eyes and kissed him back.

I tugged on his sweater and drew him closer to me.

He smiled and continued to kiss me, slowly and passionately.

He cupped my face and deepened the kiss. He let out a soft pleasurable groan and it caught me by surprise but I didn't want the kissing to stop. I wrapped my arms around him and he slipped his tongue into my mouth.