Hey, a girl can dream can't she? part 3

Amy's POV

I woke up the next morning and got dressed in black skinny jeans and a yellow t-shirt with my yellow converse.

I went downstairs and saw a note on the table from my mom.Gone to work early,be home in a week.Sorry I will miss you and your band play,Love you

-Mom

I sighed,this was typical ever since we moved my parents have been buisy to help us get settled as they say,but they don't realize we have been settled along time ago,cause of the fact we are filthy stinkin' rich.

We live in a mansion facing the beach.And trust me it's a very pretty view,since my room has a balcony overlooking the beach.

I made breakfast for myself because I knew my brother left early since he has football practice with Eric and I was gonna have to go to school alone cause Cassie has to go to school early because she has cheerleading practice.

I finished eating and grabbed my bag and got in my car.

I turned on the radio and sang along to Whine up by Katdeluna.

As I entered the parking lot I noticed people whispering.

As I saw Cassie with the other cheerleaders I came up to her and dragged her away and asked her what was happening.

Being a cheerleader she knew all the latest gossip.

"Guess what,You know Eric well he is dating Dana and we heard that she and Jennifer got in a fight because Jennifer threatened her by saying she would kick her off the team and well Dana tackled her to the ground!" She said.Wow I thought,but I couldn't help but feel a pang of jeolousy.What jeolous?

I was probably just tired I mean I liked Zach.

Just so I don't confuse you,Zach is Eric's other friend and well half the cheerleading team is after Eric and well the other is after Zach.

Ever since I saw Zach I fell in love.

When I told Cassie she said that I was blind for not seeing who I really liked,Eric.

I just thought that she had hit her head somewhere and meant Zach instead of Eric.

Anyway's Dana was a cheerleader and well slut.

She doesn't seem like Eric's type though.

Well who am I to judge.

I was walking into biology class and immediatly wished I stayed at home cause now I remembered Eric was in this class and my partner.I gulped.I didn't know to

talk to him cause ever since yesterday when I pulled away from him when he was about to kiss me he was ignoring me.

Luck was on my side today.Because our teacher Mr.Harrison said that we had to read chapter's 1-20 in our textbooks and then write a four page essay on what we read and learned,then answer the questions on page 58.

And that lasted us through the whole hour.

When the bell rang I ran out of class as quick as I could and I heard footsteps behind me and then I heard Eric call out "Amy" as loud as he could but I kept on running and I saw some people gather round to see what the drama was but I hope they enjoy dissapointment (A/N:omg I just noticed but edward say's the exact same thing to Bella in twilight when she asks him how he ran so fast to save her from the car.lol,what a coincidence!) because they weren't about to see anything that would be tomorrow's gossip.I was actually grateful toward's the crowd because that slowed Eric down since I knew I would have been caught if they weren't there I mean he's the freaking captain of the football team.