Hey, a girl can dream can't she?

Hey guys! I am trying out a new story,tell me how you think it is so I will know wether to continue or not.Don't worry I will still be updating my other story The player and me.I just wanna try out something new.

Chapter 1-Jerk,conceited,arrogant,cocky and my brothers best friend?

Amy's POV

I was on the phone with my friend Cassie.I wanted to invite her over but one of my brothers friend was over and I knew they would just bug us and not let us do anything plus they would just eavesdrop. So what's the point?

Even though I never met him or seen him I know he goes to our school and is the hottest guy and is a year older than me.

I am a sophomore while he's a junior.

Now your probably wondering if we go to the same school and he happens to be so popular how come I never see him? Well to tell you the truth me and my family moved here a week ago and since he's not in my year It's kinda hard for me to see him. Let me tell you about myself. My name is Amy Williams. I have a brother who's a year older than me and a junior and girls think he's hot. So that makes him a poopular that's why he's friends with that guy. Oh and that guy's name is Eric Taylor.My brother might be popular but he's actually very nice to me but tends to be overprotective. His name is Dylan Williams.My mom and dad don't care what we do as long as were safe,so my brother thinks it's up to him to tell me what's wrong and what's right.My parent's names are Reneese Williams and my dad is Steve Williams.We are half italian and half french.

We moved here because my dad's company transfered. I was friends with Cassie ever since we were in diapers.We lived in New York. But then her family decided to move to Malibu in California. We still kept contact,but then I heard that my dad's company was transfering to Malibu and Cassie was way too much excited.We bought eachother many gifts and spent the whole day together.

Now let me tell you how we look. I am 5'6 and have straight jet black hair with red highlights and blue eyes I have pimple free smooth and clear, fair skin.

Cassie is also 5'6 but she has blonde hair not fake like the popular girls at school have.She also has blue eyes.Her skin is not tanned.But is very smooth and clear and very fair.

Dylan is 5'10 with jet black hair that reaches his eyes and he has green eyes.But his skin is slightly tanned.

My mom has black hair and blue eyes.She is 5'7 and has slightly tanned skin.She is italian.

My dad has dark brown hair and green eyes.His skin is fair.He is 6'1.He is French

Now you can picture us in your in your head.

Anyways,I was on the phone with Cassie talking about how we should go to the mall today since we are in a band and we have our concert at the coolest hangout place for teenagers,The comet,tomorrow, when all of a sudden I heard Don't trust me come on in an extremely loud volume come from my brothers room."Dylan turn the volume down!" I screamed.

No use."Sorry Cassie, but I have to go my obnoxious brother is making a racket from his room with his friend Eric"I said'Ok no problem so meet me at the mall in half an hour."she said"Ok later"I said and hung up.

I put my cellphone a LG neon back on my table and headed next door.Fuming.

Eric's Pov

I was in Dylan's room we became very good friends over the week he has been here.I loved hanging out with him at his house.But I mostly came here because I wanted to see his sister.She thinks I don't exist but I loved her ever since I saw her and I know it sounds stalkerish but I sometimes spied on her when she was with her friends.She looked so damn cute with whatever she did. She and her friends always hung out and she even had her own band with them.They were supposed to play at the comet tomorrow and I planned on watching them, mostly her.

But the thing that pissed me off most was that whenever I came over she was with her friend,Cassie.

The first day Amy came and I saw her I fell in love and knew instantly my goal for the year.

But then I find out that she was Dylan Williams little sister and was bummed because I was Dylan's friend and knew no way on earth he would let me have a chance with her because he was very protective of her and I knew he didn't want her heart broken.Even though I was pretty sure I would never let Amy be hurt because I loved her too much.She was my life.

I know cheesy.

But what else would you expect.I'm in love.I can't think straight.

I was happy when I came over today and found out she was here.Yes.

Suddenly,Dylan and I were in a mood to dance to music.

So next thing I knew Don't trust me was on to the max.

"Black dress with the tights underneath I got the breathe of the last cigarette on my teeth and she's an actress but she aint got no meat,she's got money from her parents in a trust fund back east t-t-tongues always pressed to your cheek while my tongue is in the inside of someother girl's teeth t-tell your boyfriend that if he says he's got beef that I'm a vegetarian and I ain't fuckin scared of him,she wants to touch me woah oh she wants to love me woah oh she'll never leave me woah oh woah oh oh oh Don't trust a hoe never trust a hoe don't trust a hoe don't trust me...."

we were dancing when all of a sudden we heard someone laugh we both turned around to see Amy,Dylan's little sister taking pictures of us.Oh shit.

Amy's POV

It was such a funny sight! They were both dancing and singing along to Don't trust me.I finally got to see and wow I never thought a guy could be so hot!He had messy black hair that looked sexy as hell and he had such a dreamy face I was tempted to go there and kiss him.

I don't know what his eyecolor was because his eyes were closed.

All of a sudden I had a brilliant idea and went to my room got my camera went to my brothers room and started to take pictures. Laughing as I did so.

Then they finally realized I was taking pictures and looked up.

I gasped inwardly as I realized Eric had the most mesmerizing grey eyes.

But I regained myself.Get a hold of yourself!

Dylan looking really pissed asked "What do you want?"

"A trip to the mall and hurry Cassie is waiting."I said

His eyes lightened when i said Cassie.

"Whatever but since I know you are gonna make me carry your bags I am bringing company."He said pointing to Eric.

YES!

"Whatever" I said trying not to let the excitement on my face show.

We got in Dylan's car and drove off.With Eric looking at me through the whole ride and Dylan giving him death glares.Weird.This oughtta be a interesting trip.

Sorry I couldn't make it longer I've got a stupid essay to complete.Hate school.

So tell me how you like it so far.There is alot of drama in the next chapter.So trust me when I say I know what i'm doing.Please comment and vote,so I can continue.

I'll be updating my other story The player and me as soon as I can.I am alot of buisy with school work.

xoxo jade4568