"To Dean's." I reply slightly monotone. I didn't have the greatest relationship with Luci. He was very secluded and never initiated conversation. I don't know, he just didn't really seem like he cared much.

"Okay," He said. "I'll tell Michael. Be careful."

"Thank you."

I got into my jet black 1979 Ford F-150. Before starting the car, I put my Europe CD in and started jamming out to it. I loved driving while listening to music. Despite the heavy rock, it was very peaceful. Unless I had intentions of thinking, I basically forget everything that worries me.

In about 10 minutes I was at Dean's house. I turned the music off and got out of the car. I knocked on the door, waiting for him. As I waited, I took it upon myself to examine the door. I'm not sure why, but I really liked it. The patterns were very nice.

The door opened and Dean sighed, gesturing for me to come in. "I told you to just walk in!" He complained.

"Well, I could have been a murderer and just walked into your house and killed you."

"You could have knocked on the door and killed me." He retorted.

"Touché. Meh. I don't like that idea."

Dean shrugged and we walked into his living room. I plopped down on his couch and watched him walk to the TV compartment. "What would you like to watch?" He asked.

"What are the options?" I replied.

"We have Forrest Gump, The Exorcist, IT, The Fast and the Furious, Did Hard, the Lord of the Rings trilogy, and the Breakfast Club." He said, with a laugh following. "Those are just a few I chose. Any you like from there?"

"I've never seen IT... We should watch that one," I said enthusiastically. I have heard about it though. Clowns. Damn good thing clowns don't bother me.

Dean laughed again. "Alright. Want any snacks?"

I thought. What did I want? "Do you have regular chips and iced tea?"

Dean disappeared into his kitchen, and came back a minute later. "Nope, but there's a corner store about 5 minutes from here. Lets go there."

"Awesome!" Even though I didn't want to inconvenience him by going, I really wanted iced tea and regular chips so I wasn't going to argue.

We got back about 20 minutes later. Haha! We got a lot more than chips and juice. We got quite a bit of candy as well. Nerds, Livewires, Nibs and Sweetarts. I'm pretty excited for this.

Dean went up to his room to grab some pillows and blankets saying, "We're going to need them." I wasn't too sure what he meant by that, but I was scared to ask so I didn't. He moved the coffee table closer to the couch so we could stretch our legs onto it. It was a pretty good setup we had going on. Very comfortable, if I do say so myself.

"Ready to begin the movie?" He asked with a smirk.

"Hell yeah. Lets do this!" I exclaimed happily. I'm not too sure why, because Dean took me away from Sebas-chan, but I was in a very good mood! Not that I'm complaining. I don't enjoy being sad.

Finally, the movie began to play.

~~~~~

"Why the hell did you do this to me?!" I hissed from under the blankets. I'm usually pretty good with horror movies, but man did this one get to me.

Dean laughed. "I told you you'd need the blankets. Its a pretty scary movie. I like it though."

"You like to see me suffer? Wow, man. That so nice," I said sarcastically. "You could have warned  me!"

Another laugh. "Yeah, but why would I do that? I enjoy seeing you too petrified to move. It reminds me that even you're afraid of something. Believe me, a lot of people watch this movie and develop fears of clowns. That's what happened to Sam. He won't even be in the house when I watch this. The very sound of the music and the laughing terrifies him."

"It doesn't bother you?"

"No. I mean, sure its scary, but not enough to develop a fear over. I'm afraid of flying. I've been in a plane and to this day, I can still say its honestly been the worst thing I've ever experienced. Now hush and watch the movie."

"Sorry," I whisper. Flying. I suppose it could be scary, but it doesn't bother me at all.

I looked at the screen, and the creepy music began to play. I tensed up waiting for something to happen. Dean must've noticed because he laughed. I rolled my eyes, but just as I do so, the clown pops up on the screen. I almost screamed. Instead, I turn, leaning my forehead on Dean's shoulder.

"Sorry..." I said. I felt pathetic for being this scared. "I'm not exactly sure why this is getting to me as much as it is, but it must being annoying to you, so sorry."

"Hey, don't apologize. I get it. I spent the entire time, on my first plane, crying and hyperventilating. Nothing compared to this."

I looked up at him. I didn't necessarily believe him, but I didn't say anything to indicate that. He doesn't seen like the type of person to loose their cool when they get scared, but then again, I bet if people saw me they wouldn't assume I cry while watching anime, so I guess you can't judge a person by the way they look.

Though the movie continued to play, we continued to look at each other. We were indifferent to the creepy music, the eerie laughing. I haven't really thought about it before, but his eyes were a breathtaking shade of green.

All I could think of that moment was how bad I wanted to kiss him. God I wanted to kiss him. My eyes left his and I looked at his lips. They looked so soft. I felt my heart skip a beat, because I saw his lips curl into a small smile. I looked up at his eyes again, but immediately as they got there, I felt his mouth press against mine.

(A/N Heeeey! Sorry for lack of update, I've just been watching a lot of anime and I hadn't had an idea of what to write in this chapter but HERE YA GO!! I hope you like it, and because I'm feeling super inspired, I might update again this week. As an apology for not updating a while ago. ANYWAAAYS, hope you have a goodnight/good day/good morning. ILY MY MUTANTS BUH BAI)