Chapter 23

[3 Months Later]

Today is our graduation day. The seniors going to graduate. Next year, me, the boys and girls going to be in our senior year. I'm glad that everything's fine now.

"Meowwww~" WanRin jumped on my bed.

Like I promised him, I won't change the name. Hoseok also agreed not to change because of what he did to make me happy.

"You're ready?" EunMi look at me.

"Yeah." I smile.

We went out of our room and went down. We saw Yoongi and Hoseok at the living room. They look at us and widen their eyes.

"You're so..... pretty." Both of them said.

Me and EunMi look at each other and giggled.

"Stop staring or we will be late." EunMi snap them out.

Hoseok lead me into the car. While EunMi was lead by Yoongi. They had already become a couple last month. Same goes to YuRi and Jungkook. As for the rest of the members, they don't have any couple yet. Too bad.

"We are here." Yoongi said.

We got out from the car. We went into the hotel's ballroom. We met the others. We gathered in one spot and talk about everything.

Me and Hoseok excuse ourselves and go out from the hotel. We sit at the nearest bench and look at the sky. I leaned on his shoulder.

"Now, nothing will ruin our relationship." Hoseok said.

"Yeah." I smile.

"SungRin." He look at me and hold my hand.

I look at him and smile.

"I'm glad that we are meant to be together. I'm also glad that we met again after how many years we've been seperated." He said.

"I'm glad that you're mine." I kiss his cheek.

"I had already fullfil every each promise that we made." He smile.

"I love you SungRin."

"I love you too Hoseok."

We hug each other and look back to the sky. Nothing can describe I love you Hoseok. Nothing can.

-THE END-

A/N: -cries- Oh. Hm. Author-nim is crying cause this book finally ended. :"D I can't believe I've finish it. When I make this book, I thought I would never finish it but I just did :") This all thanks to my friends and of course my readers too ^.^ Thanks for supporting me. Eh? My readers had already hit 2.46K right? YEAY! Thankyou guyss. After reading this book, dont forget to VOTE and COMMENT. Please do FOLLOW me as well. Once again thank you so much.