Chapter 21

Hoseok's POV

Why did she said that? A week? Does she likes him? It couldn't be. She likes me. I know that. But why?

"Hey." Jimin sat next to me.

"Huh? hey."

"Worry huh? And some questions in your head." He smiles.

"Yeah. Why did she do that?"

"You know she is kind-hearted girl. Even what people do to her, she will always be kind to them." He said smiling.

"Yeah. Is that why you like her?"

"What's with that question?" He look at me.

"Just asking." I smile.

"That is one of them." He smile and look at the sky.

"Can I ask a favor?" He look at me back.

"What is it?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Please dont hurt her and take care of her. Love her. Dont make her cry." He sadly smile.

"Yah! Why do you say those stuffs. Its like you're going to leave us." I hit him.

He laugh and pat me. Why did he said those stuff? Does he have any plan to leave us? But why dint he tells us? Aish. This boy.

WanHyuk's POV

Its already 3 days after kidnapping her. She gave me a chance to feel her love eventhough just as a brother. I like it when she call me oppa. She's the beautiful girl I've met. Beautiful inside and out. Why did I do this to her? I should just accept that she is not meant to be with me. I sighed.

"OPPAAA!!!" she shouted from backyard.

I quickly went there and saw her lying down on the grass. She was laughing. Aish this girl.

"You........" I was about to tickle her when she run away.

I catch her and grab her wrist. She laugh as I tickle her.

"Yah! Oppa! Stop!" She laugh.

I stop and sat down. She sat next to me and put her head on my shoulder.

"Do you want to go back home?" I asked.

"Why did you ask that?" She look at me.

"I realize what I did and its wrong."

"I actually want but I'm scared that they report to cops about this." She look down.

"Even if they do and I got arrest by the cops, I'm fine with it. What I did was wrong and I need to get punishment." I softly touch her cheek.

"B-but-" I cut her off.

"No buts. We will go back tomorrow. Okay?" I smile and left her in the backyard.

I'm ready to let you go SungRin. I'm ready to get punishment. I had already feel your love and its enought for me. I want you to go back to your lover and be happy with him. I will always love you. Thanks SungRin.

A/N: Hello guys. How was the story line? Suck isn't it? I know. -sigh- Anyway I just realized that my readers had already hit 1K! Thank you so much guys! I updated this chapter because I have time since right now I'm in a clinic, well more like hospital. I have apointment with doctor and yeah I came late so I need to wait for a long time. Btw please VOTE and also COMMENT okay? I needa go now. The nurse had already called me. Byee. Loveya! xoxo