Chapter 15

2 months had passed. And now my school are having year-end exam. I was pretty busy but I managed to visit EunMi. I told her maybe I couldn't visit her because of my exams and glad that she understands.

"Hey. Are you going to visit EunMi?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah. Why?" I look at him.

"I wanna come too. Can i?" He said.

"Yeah sure. She will be happy if you do." I giggled. I knew that EunMi likes Yoongi.

"We went to Heaven Bubble shop first to buy her favourite drink arasso?" He said. I chuckled and nods.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》

"Hi EunMi" Yoongi greet her happily as we came into her room. I get her a personal room with air-condition.

"Hm? Oh. Annyeong Yoongi oppa. Onniee~" She cheer when she see me and put her book down.

I chuckled and pinch her cheek. She looks cute when she do that. She giggled and hug me.

"What are you reading?" I asked as I look at the book.

"This?" She pick the book up. I nod.

"Its a love story tho. I almost cried as I read this." She said and smile.

"Who gave you?" I asked.

"Yoongi oppa. He said that I won't get bored if I read." She said.

I look at Yoongi. He smiles awkwardly at me. Wait?! His cheek become pink-ish. Is he blushing?

"Anyway. Before we came, we bought your favourite drink." Yoongi give her the drink. She cheer happily.

We talk alot. I get to know her improvement and I'm happy with it. She also make friends with those nurses and some other patients. Sometimes she help the nurse to handle some patient when they are out of control. A wide and bright smile appear on her lips as she talk everything that I missed.

"Onnie, how's exam?" She look at me.

"It was fine. I manage to answer almost all question for today's subject." I grin.

"Yeah. You're onnie is a smart ass person" Yoongi rolled his eyes and EunMi giggled.

"Ofcourse she is. If she's not, I wouldn't be like this today." She said and hold my hand.

I look at her with a smile.

"Kamsahabnida onnie." She said and hug me. I hug her back.

"Well, I wanna hug too." Yoongi pouts.

"No" EunMi joked.

"Wae?" Yoongi said in dissapointment.

"I dont want to hug you. You are smelly." I laugh at what EunMi said.

"Mwo?! Jinjja?!" He said, shocked and began to sniff his shirt.

"Hehe. Anyi. You smell good as always. Come here." She open her arm widely to hug him. Yoongi sighed, relief and hug her.

"Okay. Lovebirds its time for you to seperate." I chuckled.

Both of them pouts. I giggled. "Yoongi can stay but I need to go home now. I have to study."

"Anyi. Both of you need to study. Get good grades." She said happily. We nod and hug her before we left.

I hope she is hospitalized this month but its sad to hear that it will be a month more. Actually it suppose to be at the end of this month but she wants to stay a bit longer because she really want to make sure that she's fully recover and forgets about those bad memories. I said forget about bad memories right? I dont mean she will forget her real family. She will forget about those mens that make killed her family. I'm proud of her. She's a strong girl yet lovely and sweet.

-------------------------------
Hey! Sorry for the late update. I was busy with stuff in school. And I had problems. But since now I got a time. I update. Hope you'd enjoy it. Dont forget to vote and follow me. Thanks C: