Chapter 19

-Next Day-

SungRin's POV

I woke up on a comfortable bed. But its kinda weird since the room look so different. Wait. I was kidnap by WanHyuk last night. Aish. Did he carry me all the way here last night?

The door was open and WanHyuk come into the room. He brought a oversized tshirt with short pants and a towel. He handed it to me and I took it. I gave him a cold look then he walk out. I quickly lock the door. I took my phone out. '64%' Thank god. I quickly text EunMi.

To EunMi: EunMi-a, my location is on. I dont know where am I but quickly find me.

I send the message and quickly go take bath. I wore the clothes that we given and hid my phone inside it. I open the door and quickly get out.

"Oh. Er. Breakfast is ready" WanHuk said.

He acts different. What's up with him? I guess he felt guilty. I took a sit and began to eat the food that he cooked. Suprising, that it was delicious. I take more and he chuckled. I began to realize what I've done so I stop.

"Mianhae" Ugh. This is so embarrassing.

"No. Its okay. You look like you dont eat for years." He chuckled. I just give a smile and the atmosphere starts to be silent again.

EunMi's POV

Now, we are in police station to report what happened. I cried all night and I can't sleep. I was worried sick. Yoongi was comforting me.

Ding!

I got a message. I wonder who is it. I took my phone and my eyes were widen. I open the text.

From SungRin onnie <3: EunMi-a, my location is on. I dont know where am I but quickly find me.

"Anyone have something to share so its easier to find her?" The police asked.

"Yes!" I said happily. They look at me, confused.

"We can find her location now." i said as I try to find her location.

"Good. That'll be easier." The police said.

I found her location pretty fast. I quickly gave the police the adress where she was. Onnie. We will save you. Don't worry.

"We will see the place and plan how it'll go." The police said. We nod and we walk out.

SungRin's POV

I sit on the couch and play with my fingers. Its kinda bored here. There's not tv. I cant play with my phone. Aish.

"Are you bored?" WanHyuk said as he sit at the other couch.

"Em. Yeah. Kinda."

"Lets go to backyard then." He stood up.

"Hm?" I look at him.

"Come on." He pull me with a smile.

-Backyard-

"Woah" I widen my eyes. Its beautiful. His backyard is full with plants.

"Do you like it?" He look at me. I nod eagerly.

"This is......." I look around. "Beautiful" I continue then spun myself around.

"Glad you like it." He said and smile while scratching at the back of his head.

"By the way, why did you want to bring me here?" I asked.

"You was bored in the house so I guess I could bring you here. I actually have a pet and put it at the backyard." He look around to see his pet.

"What is it?"