Chapter 20

SungRin's POV

~Flashback~

I can't sleep so I decide to go down and see what WanHyuk doing. I stop when I see him looking at his phone. Its a picture. I try to see who was it. It was me. My picture back in Busan when our school had trip and I was he's team-mate.

"SungRin-a, I wish you give me a chance to feel your love." He said.

"Just one day also enough for me." His tears slowly fell down as he continue.

"Just one day is enough" He close his eyes and push his phone to his chest.

~End Of Flashback~

My tears suddenly fell down. Is that how much he love me? Now I know how hurt was he when I rejected you. You never give up like the other boys that I rejected. You keep trying even when I already had a boyfriend.

knock knock

I quickly wipe my tears and WanHyuk come in. He sit at the end of the bed and look at me, worried. I gave a him a smile.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

"Do you really love me?"

He nods.

"And you atleast want to feel my love even just a day?"

He nod and lowered his head. "I know that will never happen"

"I do love you but as my brother."

He lift his face and look at me. My tears began to fall again. His tears also fall down. I wipe his tears and hug him.

"Mianhae." He said. I nod.

He cry on my shoulder until he fall asleep. I slowly lay him down on the bed. I know he can move on. Should I tell the boys to stop the cops? Or just let it be.

A/N: Heyyy. sorry for the short chapter.. I hope this update is good. I was out of ideas when I do this chapter tho. Hehehe. well. Pls do VOTE and COMMENT. Thanks for the support.