Chapter 10

Hey! I change the cover of my book cause I thought the previous cover looks umm. idk what to say. By the way, I hope you enjoy this new update. Don't forget to vote okay? :) Saranghae <3

JaeMi's POV

Both of them walks to the brigde and we follow. We hide behind the trees to see. YuRi hold her phone. I think she's recording. Aish this girl. Her phone is full with HoRin moment then JungRi moment. Aish.

"Yes. I want to be your real princess." SungRin cheer happily and hug him.

I began to tear up. Seeing her smile is like seeing MiSo smile. Ah~ Jin noticed my tears and he quicklu hug me. He knows how I miss MiSo so much.

"I'm tired hiding. Lets show up." Yoongi said.

We agreed. We went show ourselves and cheer happily. Both of the couple was shocked. SungRin quickly hug me and YuRi. The boys were congratulating Hoseok. I wish me and Jin were like this too. I wonder does he likes me?

I look at him and our eyes met. We stare at each other for a long time. He smile at me and that makes my heart beats faster. He look away as the boys starts talking to him. He look at me back and I began to look away.

I felt like someone was spying on us. I saw a black figure hiding behind the tree near to the bench at the fish pond. I walk to where I saw the figure but then YuRi hold my wrist and we took a bunch of selfies and make me forget about it. I wonder who is that?

Anonymous's POV

They're couple? I watch them hug each other. It hurts me alot. Wait?! The boys are also there? with YURI AND JAEMI?!?!?! Did they planned all this? SungRin, I will make sure you suffer. I will make you feel how I feel.

Jimin's POV

Now they are couple. My heart hurt but I'm happy to see her smiling brightly. I really hope that they're relationship went good. I hope Hoseok doesn't hurt her. I look at SungRin, her smile was brighter than before.

"Thanks hyung." A hand wrap around my shoulder. I look beside me and saw Hoseok smiling.

"Thanks? For what? Anyway congratulations. Don't hurt her if you don't want to get bruise on your face." I said.

He chuckled and nod. "I know its hard for you."

I look at him. Yes. Very hard. "Nah. Its okay. All I want is to see she smile like that." I said as I look at her smile.

He also look at her and nod. The boys join us and we began to talk. The girls were talking too. I'm happy for you SungRin. Eventhough I can't tell you my feelings but I'm sure that I can move on. I love you.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》

We went home after chilling for long time. We decide to send the girls home. YuRi and JaeMi are sleeping over at SungRin's house. We also sleeping over at her house since its getting late. Mr and Mrs Shin asked us to stay. At first we rejected but with SungRin's, JaeMi's and YuRi's aeygos, we agreed.

"Who couldn't stand those aeygos?" Jungkook said as he looks at YuRi.

"Your room is here." SungRin said as she pointed a room next to her room. I know its her room since it got her name there.

We went into the room and lay down on the bed. Aish. I can't sleep well with this tuxedo. Why do I even agree. I sighed.

knock knock

A knock from the door. I look at the boys they ignore it so I get out from the bed and open it. It was SungRin. My heart beats faster as I saw her in short pants and a tshirt.

"Here." She handed me 7 pairs of clothes and shorts.

"Kamsahabnida." I said as I take it from her.

"Do you have enough pillows and blankets?" She asked trying to peek into te room.

"No! We need blanket." Namjoon shout. Aish that boy. She chuckled and nod. I gave them the shorts and tshirs.

"Here" she said as she came into the room She put the blankets on the bed, next to Hoseok.

She peek on Hoseok who was still laying down on the bed with eyes close. She chuckled and give him a kiss on the cheek and went out of the room.

"YEAH!" Hoseok jumped out happily.

"YAH!" We shouted. It was shocking when he did that. I could have heart attack at this age if he continue doing that. After changing we lay down back and have a chat. After few chats, we went to sleep.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

I look at my phone to know what time. '12:30am' it reads. Aish. I couldn't sleep. Something is bothering me but what is it? I went out from our room and decide to go to the backyard. It was suprising when the light were still on. I saw JaeMi at the backyard, looking so worried.

"You aren't asleep yet?" I asked.

She jumped abit and look at me. She breathe out a relief when she know it was me. What? Did she saw a ghost or something?

"I can't sleep. I was thinking about that figure that I saw just now." She said.

Figure? What figure? Wait. Don't tell me EunMi was there. But she wasn't around when me, Hoseok and the boys planned this thing.

"Figure?" I asked.

"Yeah. I feel like someone was staring at us so I decide to look around and I saw a figure hiding behind a tree near to the pond." She said.

"Maybe its just your imagination." I said trying to calm myself down before jumpinh to conclusion.

"Its can't be. When I wanted to approach the figure, YuRi grab my wrist and I was still looking at it." She explained in worry tone.

"Could it be her?" I asked, worried.

She look at me and shook her head. I know that she knows who i mean by 'her'. She looks worried. I brought her inside since its getting cold. I decide to accompany her and talk about it. Once she felt sleepy, she quickly went to SungRin's room. I left alone in the living room. I couldn't sleep because of thinking about what just JaeMi said. I wish she don't hurt SungRin. I hope she din't do the things that she used to do to MiSo.