Chapter 22

SungRin's POV

Today is the day I went back to my home. I woke up and change to WanHyuk oppa's shirt. I wore short jeans. He is waiting for me downstairs. I went down and see breakfast ready on the dining table.

"Yah! I told you that I will be preparing breakfast." I pouts.

He giggled. We ate breakfast. I told him to send me home during evening so I could spend some more time with him here. And also ofcourse WanRin.

"Can you take care of WanRin?" He asked.

"You mean bring he home?"

"Yeah. I'm scared if something happens to me, WanRin will become sick and stuffs." He smiles. Why did you said that?

"Sure." I said.

"Please don't change the name. WanRin will be one of my memory for you. If you sees WanRin, I know you'll remember me." He chuckled.

"Ofcourse I will."

Suddenly, a police sirents was heard.

"This is police. You are trapped by us. WanHyuk, come out with the girl that you kidnapped." One of the police said.

I told them after a week not now.

"Lets go." He pull my hand with a smile.

"No! You're not going to-"

"Come. Just remember to take care of WanRin and be happy." He said.

I hugged him tightly. He kissed my forhead.

"Remember I will always love you." He said.

I nod. He held my hand and lead the way out of his house. Once we get out, there was alot of cops with their guns on us. The girls and boys were also there.

"Go SungRin." He ordered.

"But-"

"Go." He smiles.

"This is your life. Take care of WanRin." He continue.

I slowly walk to the boys. I stopped and look at him.

"Thank you for everything." He mouthed me and smile.

I keep looking at him. He took out his gun and point on his head and shoot himself.

"WANHYUK OPPAAA!!!!" I shouted and run back to him.

The cops were shocked with his reaction. Even the boys and girls. I couldn't believe he did that. He planned all this. Hoseok calm me down. My shirt was full with blood.

I was brought home. I hugged my parents and cried. I told them everything. They were shocked. EunMi smile.

"Lets get you change onnie." She said and bring me to our room.

I left WanRin with JaeMi and YuRi. I'm glad they love him. I change to another shirt then sit on the bed. EunMi sit beside me.

"He's dead." I cover my face.

"And he feels your love before he died." She smile.

"Its okay. Everything had already happen. He will be somewhere better now. And he fullfil his promise. " She hugged me.

I look at her, confused.

"You're his first and last love." She smile.

Tears slowly began to fall again. I nod and smile. I believe now, he is in the better place. And I know he'll watch me from there.

A/N: Hey guys! How are you all? I'm sorry for not updating for so long :( I just finished my assestment today and i glad that I could answer them, well not all but atleast some of them ^.^ Amd today, I celebrated mine and my friend's, Athena early birthday with my other friends. It was fun tho ^-^ Oh, here's another update and I'm kinda sad since its going to end. ㅠ.ㅠ I hope you like this new update and yeah. Please VOTE and COMMENT :3 Luvya readers.