Chapter 5

SungRin's POV

Its been 1 month 2 weeks already, I'm in Sharey Private High. I getting new friends from upper grade and lower grade. And ofcourse, most of them are those fangirls. I don't mind being friends with them. I'm getting closer with the boys especially Jimin and Hoseok. YuRi and Jaemi were also getting closer to me and we began to tell our secrets already.

"Good morning onnie."

"Morning SungRin."

"Hi"

"Yo."

Many students greet me. I greet them back and wore a smile. I went into my class and saw my girls and boys talking to each other. I din't see Jimin today. Where is he?

I put my bag on the chair and quickly went to them. The boys greet me as I arrived. My girls hug me tightly as if we din't meet for years.

"Where's Jimin?" I asked looking around.

"Maybe he's late." Hoseok said.

"Oh" Thats all I can say.

We talk as I sit on Hoseok's lap. I can see JaeMi and Jin getting closer while Jungkook and YuRi began to act like they are couple. I'm happy to see my girls happy especially with their crushes.

TUMMMM!!!

I startled as I heard that loud noise. Hoseok tryinh to calm me down because I was shaking. I slowly look at the door. It was Jimin, panting.

"Yah! Pabo!" I shout at him.

"Mi-mian-mianhae." He stutter trying to catch his breathe.

"What happen? Gwenchana?" Hoseok asked.

"Ne~ Its just that, I-I saw" He took a deep breathe.  "I saw EunMi" He continue.

EunMi? Who is that?

"WHAT?! SHE'S BACK!" They shouted.

YuRi and JaeMi began to become scared. Why? Who is EunMi? Who is she? Why does the boys look so shocked?

"Who's EunMi? Why are you boys look so shocked? YuRi and JaeMi? Why do you girls look so scared?" I asked.

They look at me in worried expression. Jimin and Hoseok began to sighed. Jin and Jungkook try to calm JaeMi and YuRi. I'm here, sitting on Hoseok's lap, looking at them waiting for their answer.

"EunMi." YuRi began to speak.

"The girl who will bully other girls who try to get close to Bangtan." She continue.

"And the girl who is obsses on-" JaeMi stop.

"On who?" I raised by eyebrow.

"Hoseok" She continue.

I widen my eyes. Does this mean I have to get away from the boys? Get away from Hoseok? Please tell me this is just a dream.

"Jimin." I said as I stood up from Hoseok's lap. He look at me.

"Slap me" I orderred him.

"What?!" Hoseok and him shouted.

"I said. slap me." I said.

"FOR WHAT?!" He asked.

"JUST DO IT!" I shouted. He sighed and slap me.

"Ouch!" I held my cheek.

"Yah!" Hoseok stood up and hold my shoulder.

"Its.. Its not a dream. Its.. Real." I said.

"Does this mean we have to get away from you boys?" I continue as I look at them.

YuRi and JaeMi quickly stood up and went to me. They held me and burried their face on my shoulder. I know its hard for them. The boys look at us,shocked.

"No!" Jimin,Hoseok,Jungkook and Jin shouted.

"We're here to protect you." Namjoon, Taehyung and Yoongi continue.

"Heyy baby" A girl voice said.

I quickly look and saw a girl standing there looking at Hoseok. Is that EunMi? She quickly run to Hoseok and hug him. Hoseok try to get of her.

"Don't you miss me?" She said doing aeygo.

He keep ignoring her. Then she look at me. I heard the girls curse under their breathe. She walk forward to me. I din't move back.

"Babe, who is she?" She asked as she look at me from head to toe.

"Somebody that isnimportant in my life." Hoseok answer. She widen her eyes and look at me. Her eyes looks like she wanted to eat me. She slowly touch my face. I stood like a stone. Suddenly she grab my hair.

"AHHHHH" I shout. WTF

"You're new right?" She said smiling.

"STOP IT!" Hoseok and Jimin pull her away.

Jin and Jungkook went to get JaeMi and YuRi. Jimin hold my shoulder while Hoseok slam her to the wall. I was shocked with his reaction.

"DON'T YOU EVER LAY YOUR HAND ON HER! ITS ENOUGH YOU HURT OTHER GIRLS YEARS AGO THAT TRY TO GET NEAR US! YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO DO THAT TO HER OR OTHER GIRLS!" Hoseok shouted at her and make her startled.

I was still on Jimin's hand. I was shocked by what he said. I look at YuRi and JaeMi to see them if they were okay. They were crying. Jin and Jungkook try to comfort her.

"But babe-" She was cut by Hoseok.

"I. AM. NOT. YOUR. FUCKING. BOYFRIEND." Hoseok said coldly. She widen her eyes. She look at me and give me a death glare. Before she walked out, she mouthed "We're not done"

Not done what? Ohmy. Don't tell me I'm going to go on trouble. Ohmygosh.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Harro ^_^ How was it? I hope its fine tho. Today I decided to publish 2 or 3 chapters since its a special day for us,ARMY and also BTS. Please keep reading my fanfic and don't forget to vote okey? Hihi ^-^ Anyway. HAPPY V DAY GUYS!! Saengil chucka V oppa :) Saranghae <3