Chapter 14

EunMi's POV

Why are even you doing this?

That question stuck in my mind. Why am I doing this? Its not like there's only a boy in this world right? There's many more boys. I do this not because I love Hoseok or something.

"Because I hate to see people happy" I mumble.

I was all alone after my family deaths. I want them to feel how I suffer to survive. They never care about me. I just want to be happy and.... I want love. I need it. If only I could turn back time, my family will still with me right now. If only we din't went into that house.

~Flashback~

"Omma. Why are we leaving?" I asked omma.

"Its dangerous to stay here. One day, you'll know why." She put a smile om her face.

Onnie and appa quickly come into the car. I don't even know why are we leaving. Its like we're running from someone. But who?

Appa drove as fast as he can. I was scared so onnie hold on me. Suddenly..

BANG BANG BANG

Appa cant control the car anymore. He quickly stop the car and all of us come out from the car. We ran into a forest, scared. Who are those mens?

"There's a house. Lets go in and hide" Onnie said and we ran into the house. We find a place to hide.

"Hide here" As she open a secret door. I went in.

"Remember this okay? I love you so much. Omma, appa and me love you. We will watch over you okay? Just remember we love you and will always be in your heart. Take this." Onnie said as she gave me her necklace and place a kiss on my forhead. She quickly close the door.

I sit there quietly. There's a hole on the door so I decided to see what happen. I saw 2 mens shooting omma, appa and onnie. They shot them many times.

"Where is his daughter?" One of them asked. I cover my mouth to prevent me shouting.

"I can't find her. Maybe she already escape." Another one said.

"Lets get out now. We'll find her tomorrow." The leader said and they went away. I wait for few minutes to make sure that they are gone.

I slowly went out from the secret door. I gasped as I saw omma,appa and onnie laying on the floor, eyes closed and covered with blood. My legs become weak and I fell down. I cry and cry.

"Why din't you bring me alone? Why did you let me survive?" I said while crying.

~End Of Flashback~

Why does this thing happen to me? I hold the necklace that my sister gave. There's a picture of four of us.

"I miss you guys. Why did you let me stay in this world? Its hurting to see people happy." I pull the necklace closer to my heart.

SungRin's POV

I was walking alone to the Heaven Bubble Shop. I'm going to buy a cake. It was delicious okay. As I ordered at the counter, I saw a girl walking. It was EunMi.

"Miss, my friend will come. Tell them that I went out to meet a girl in the park?" I told the cashier and she nods.

I followed EunMi from the back. She looks down and sad. "EunMi"

She turn around and see me. She just stood there. A tear escape from her eyes. I gasped and quickly went to her.

"You want to tell something isn't it? Lets go to the park." I said and she nodded.

We sat at the bench as we arrive at the park. There are some people there. She let out her tears before she speaks.

"I don't want to do this but I don't like to see people happy." She admit and cover her face.

"But why? I know. You killed your best friend, MiSo"

"M-mwo? You knew?" She widen her eyes. I nod.

"I don't mean too. After she couple up with TaeJoon oppa, she never care about me already. I hate her. She and TaeJoon just use me." She said.

"Okay. Now tell me why don't you like to see other people happy? Don't you have a happy family too?"

"They died. They were killed. I was lost after that. I don't have anyone. My relatives doesn't like me." She cried.

"Let it out." I said as I hug her. It was shocking that she hug me back.

Suddenly,

"LET GO OF HER!" Hoseok shouted.

EunMi was shocked. She quickly pull me closer to her and took out her knife then put it on my neck. Cobs and some nurses were also there.

"Put down the knife" The cobs ordered.

"BACK OFF! OR SHE'LL DIE" She warn them as they walk forward. The boys, Yuri and JaeMi slowly walk forward.

"Stop moving forward. Put down all your guns and back off." I ordered them. They were shocked but they did what I said.

"SungRin" Hoseok said.

I slowly hold her hand. I get the knife that she hold and threw it away. One of the nurse get it. I slowly turn and face her. She just stood there, looking at me as if she was paralized. I take all of her weapons and threw it away. I hold both of her hand.

"Stop doing this. You want a perfect family isn't it?" I said and she nods.

"Go back to the hospital and recover." I said softly.

"No. Its hard for me to see other patients smiling and having guest." She said as her eyes got watery.

"If you agree to go back. I will be your sister. I know deep in your heart, you want to be normal again." I look into her eyes.

"You're not lying right?" She said as her tears escaped.

"No. I promise I will visit you after school and be your sister." I said as I touch her face. She quickly hug me.

"I'll go." She said as smile.

She began to walk to the nurse. The nurse was shocked. She look back at me. I came to her and give her a kiss on her forhead.

"Promise me you'll visit." She said and do pinky-promise.

"I promise. And call me onnie if you want." I said as I close the pinky-promise.

"Kamsahabnida onnie." She said as she hug me. I hug her back. I watch her going into the car and watch the car dissapear.

The cops began to asked me many question and I answered them. They thanked me and went back to their station. The boys, YuRi and JaeMi still couldn't believe what just happen.

"How did you do that?" YuRi asked.

"I know why she has mental problems. She told me everything before you guys came. She needs love. She wants love. She suffer all this time." I said and a smile appear on my lips.

"My girlfriend seriously an angel. Aish. Bad girl. Don't do that again." Hoseok said as he hug me.

"Yeah. You make all of us worry." Jimin said. I nod and giggled.

"Aish. Atleast you're safe now." Hoseok sighed, relief.

I glad that EunMi accepted. She's the strongest girl I've met. I hope she will recover soon.

A/N: So how's the new update? Its bad isn't it? Aish. Anyway I went to escape with my squad and it was freaking scary. I was almost at the middle of the way but I ran out and cry. Im a scary cat okay. Hm. Only my friends get to fight their fear while me? I just cant. HAHAHAH. I hope you like my new update. Sorry I wasn't really updating because I'm busy with school stuffs. Getting ready for assesment which actually on March but I do revision early. So yeah. Please dont forget to vote and keep reading. Luv ya readers.