Chapter 9

Hoseok's POV

I've been planning to confess to her about my feelings. Good thing that she's not mad at me about EunMi's kiss since she gave me chance to explain. We're back now. Jimin always stay by her side whenever I'm not around. I felt jealous but I request it from him.

"Are you done dressing?" Jin shouted.

"Ne" I shout back and walk out of my room.

"Woah. My hyung is handsome." Jungkook said as his hand wrap around my shoulder. I giggled.

Tonight, I'm going to confess to her. We're going to dinner. Ah~ I'm so nervous. The boys will also follow with YuRi and JaeMi but they sit on the other table.

"Okay. Hoseok, we need to go there now. SungRin will always come early so we have to be there first." Jimin said.

I nodded. Me and the boys went in the car. Jin hyung drove the car. I hope this works and goes well. I hope EunMi din't show up. Aish. Thinking of her, I never see her after that day she kiss me. Stop it Hoseok. Focus on SungRin.

SungRin's POV

I'm wearing a green dress which for me, I look like a cabbage. Aishh.. My girls were also following. YuRi is wearing red colour dress and JaeMi is pink.

"Can we go now?" I said, annoyed.

YuRi look at her phone and nod. "Kaja"

I went down to the living room. My parents gasped as they saw me. Yes appa,omma, I look like a cabbage here.

"My daugther is so pretty." Omma said and hug me. I was surprise, I thought I look like a cabbage.

"My princess grew up." Appa said and wipe his invisible tears. I chuckled as I rolled my eyes. Yeahh. Grew up right.

"We're going now appa,omma." I said as I kiss their cheeks. They giggled.

"Okay. Don't forget to use protection." Omma said.

"OMMA!" I shout. She giggled. Aish. Mothers these days. What? Want to get their daughter pregnant on 17 years old? Aish. I quickly went into the car with the girls. YuRi kept playing with her phone and smile widely. I guess she's chatting with Jungkook. On the other hand, JaeMi looks a bit sad.

"JaeMi-a, why are you sad?" I asked. YuRi stopped playing with her phone and focus on JaeMi.

"Because my best friend are growing." She said and wore a sad smile. What? I'm still the same. What does they mean by growing?

"Meaning?" I asked, confused.

"You'll find out later." YuRi said and began to play with her phone again. I have no ideas what they are talking about. Aish.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

We arrive at the 5star restaurant. I saw Hoseok and the boys waiting outside of the restaurant. A smile appear on my lips as I saw him wearing green tuxedo. Ahh~ The door was open by the driver and we went out.

I went to Hoseok and hug him. I also hug the other boys. We went into the restaurant and took our seats. Its weird since the boys,YuRi and JaeMi's table are inside while mine and Hoseok are at the garden. We actually can see the others table from outside but still its weird.

Hoseok pull the chair for me and I sit down. He sit across me. The food were ordered and it was my favourite food. My eyes shine as I saw my favourite food. Hoseok just chuckled since he knows that its my favourite. While eating, we make some jokes and we flashback some of our sweet,horrible,cute and funny memories together. It was funny but I like it since that how I fell in love for him.

"Lets go for a walk. Can we?" He said as he stood next to me. I nodded and hold his hand. We went to the brigde not far from the garden.

"The moon is beautiful isn't?" I said as I look at the moon.

"Yes. Beautiful as my princess." He said. i chuckled on his statement.

Suddenly he hold my hand and make me face him. I look at him wearing a smile but confused.

"I know I left you for many years and din't visited you or give you any news about myself. I'm sorry for what I did. But since I meet in our school on your registeration day, I know I got a chance to say this to you but I need to find the right time. And now is the right time." He took a deep breathe before he continue.

"SungRin, I want you to know that I have fall in love at you since we're small. All those things we've done together make me fall for you. Will you be my princess? My real princess?" He confessed.

My heart beats faster. My stomach full with butterflies. Tears running down through my cheek. He confessed? He just did. I was waiting for this.

"Yes Hoseok. I want to be you real princess." I said happily and hug him. So thats why JaeMi and appa said I'm growing. They knew about this.

"I love you" He said as he pull me closer and hug me tightly.

"I love you too." I reply as I break the hug and kiss his cheek.

After few years being single, finally I got a guy which is my crush and only crush, Hoseok. He was my first crush and it never change. I was waiting for this and it happen. I love you Hoseok. Nothing can describe how much I love you. I love you so much!