Chapter 17

Its already 2 weeks after I saw WanHyuk. I always felt like someone is spying on me. I din't tell the boys, Hoseok, the girls or even EunMi. I don't want them to worry. Today, EunMi is discharge from the hospital. Thank god that she agree after Yoongi persuade her.

"I'm going to the toilet first." I said.

I was on my way the to toilet and it was quiet. Its scary tho. Aish. I should just ask YuRi or JaeMi to accompany me. Great SungRin. I sighed.

tud tud tud

I heard footsteps behind me. Okay this ever happen to me but I hope this time its either one of them. I silently breathe in and turn around. I see no one. Nobody is there.

"Okay SungRin. You are traumatize." I mumble and continue walking.

tud tud tud tud

Again the footsteps. I turn around and see no one. The hell? Are they playing with me or what? Aishh its scary. I quickly run back to them and bring one of them along.

"Woah. I thought you're going to toilet?" JaeMi asked.

"Its scary going alone. Can anyone follow me?" I asked.

"Me." EunMi said.

"I'll be following too." Yoongi said. I nod and we went to the toilet back.

Anoynymous's POV

I follow her everywhere she goes. Its good thing that she din't notice me following her.

"I'm going to the toilet first." She said.

Yes. This is a great time. I guess I'm lucky enough today. I silently laugh evilly. I followed her to the toilet. Oh. The hallway was quiet.

I follow her from behind. Suddenly she stop. Did she heard my footsteps? I quickly hide when she turn around.

"Okay SungRin. You are traumatize." She said and continue walking.

I ran and hide. She turn around again then she ran back where the boys and girls are. What the fuck? Did she notice me? Not long after she ran away, she came back with a girl and a boy. Shit! Now I can't get her. Ugh. I need a plan. Seriously a plan.