Chapter 4

RIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!

The schoold ends. Yes! Finally I can spend time with her. She pack her stuff in her bag and stood up with YuRi and JaeMi. They're coming to our table.

"Ready?" She asked me and the boys.

We nodded and stood up. We walk out of the class. Me and the boys were at the back and she and her girls were at the front, talking to each other. I wonder if YuRi and JaeMi know who is her crush? Hm.

"Lets go to BubbleTea Shop." Yoongi said.

"Wait. I need to text my parents." SungRin said.

"Yeah. Me too." YuRi and JaeMi said.

The girls took our their phone began to text their parents. We waited for their parents to text back.

DING!

The girls quickly check their phone. A smile appeared on their face. I guess their parents said yes.

"So?" Namjoon asked.

"KAJA!" The girls shout and run.

"Aish. Those girls" Yoongi mumble.

I chuckled. I know SungRin really loves BubbleTea. I look at the boys and catch Jimin smiling like an idiot while watching SungRin running like little kid. Does he likes her?

"Yah! Faster! Why so late?!" SungRin shout.

Me and the boys look at each other and sighed. We quickly run to them. We get into the shop as we arrived. We took a seat near at me and boys' normal place. A waitress come to our table and take our order.

"What can I help?" He asked

"Chocolate bubble tea." Jimin said.

"Same" me and the boys said.

"How about the girls?" He asked.

"Give us, ummm" SungRin said still thinking. YuRi and JaeMi were also thinking.

"Lychee" The three of them said at once.

Woah. Are their mind connected? The girls look at each other and chuckled. "Yeah. Give us lychee." YuRi said, smiling. The waitress repeat our order and left.

RIIINNNNGGGGG~

Someone's phone rang. Not mine. SungRin look at her phone. "Oh. Its mine."

She answered the phone call. I wonder who is that? Aish. A smile appear on her lips. Why did she smile? Aish. I'm so curious.

"Hehehe. Arasso. By the way, congratulations." She said happily and hung up.

"Who was that?" Jimin asked.

"My sister." She said.

"SooHye onnie?" I asked. She nods happily.

"What happen?" I asked again

"She got a boyfriend. Ah~ Can't wait she's married and I'm gonna have a niece or nephew." She clap her hand.

Aish this girl. Never feel annoyed with little kids. She always love kids especially babies. But its cute tho. Sometimes she even acts like little kids.

Jimin's POV

Aish. Why does Hoseok knows everything about her? I look at her and see how both of them act. I'm kinda jealous since I actually liked her on the same day we met.

~Flashback~

I was walking with Jungkook and Taehyung at the park.

"Lets run" Jungkook said.

We agreed. We run and run. Suddenly I bumped into a girl and she fell down. Me and the boys stop. I try to help her but she already stood up.

"Yah! Don't you have eyes!" She said as she look at me. She stare at me then at Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Mianhae miss." I apologize.

"Its okay." She said while smiling. Those smile makes my heart beats faster.

"I guess you're new here. We never seen you before." Taehyung said. She nodded.

"Well lets introduce ourselves. My name is Jungkook." Jungkook said.

"My name is Taehyung" Taehyung introduce.

"And I'm Jimin" I introduce myself.

"Ah~ Hello. My name is SungRin." She said wearing her beautiful smile.

~End Of Flashback~

Since that day, I always think of her. I couldn't believe at first when I had to took her a tour on our school. And I don't believe that she and Hoseok were friends since small. Why din't Hoseok mention her before?

I like her. I mean, I love her. She's different. I found something interesting in her. I kept staring at her and wonder who she likes. Could it be Hoseok? Aish. Don't get to the conclusion first.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

We went back home since it already getting late. We send YuRi and JaeMi home first then only we send SungRin. We're infront of her house now.

"Don't you guys wanna come in? Hoseok? Jimin?" She asked. We shook our heads.

"Seokkie-a, don't you want to meet appa first?" She pouts.

I look at Hoseok. He giggled and say "Maybe some other time. Its getting late now jagi~"

The word 'jagi' really hurt me. I don't really like it. I know that its their normal greetings and farewell but still I don't like it.

"Okay than. Bye boys. Bye Seokkie. Bye Jiminie." She said.

She hug Hoseok and give him a kiss. I stare at her, jealous. She look at me and smile. She quickly hug me which make me shocked. I hug her back. Ah~ I love you.

"Yah! I wanna hug too!" Jungkook and Taehyung pouts. She giggled and hug them, Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon.

"Goodnight" She said as she wave at us and went into the house.

"Night. I love you" I whispered softly and smile.

Me and the boys walk home. I quickly went to my room as I get home. I took shower and lay down on my bed. I open my gallery and look at the picture of her that I took secretly.

"If only you know how I feel. Will you give the same feelings? Or you already like someone which is Hoseok?" I sighed. I put my phone beside me and went to sleep.

Hoseok's POV

I look through our selfies. She looks cute. She always looks cute no matter how ugly she try to be.

"SungRin? Do you feel the same way as how I feel?" I mumble.

"I hope you do." I continue before charging my phone and sleep.

SungRin's POV

I giggled as I look at my picture with Jimin and Hoseok. I was in the middle, Jimin was on my left and Hoseok on my right. Suddenly, Jimin's question came into my mind.

"Who's your crush?"

My crush? Its Hoseok. I liked him since we're little. Ofcourse I don't know yet that time but as I grew up , I began to understand everything.

"Does Hoseok likes me too?" I asked as I zoom in my picture to make it me and Hoseok only.

"Should I tell you I like you?" I asked. No. I shouldn't. I'm a girl. I sighed. I took a book and began to read it until I fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! How was chapter 3 and 4? I hope its fine tho. I really want to apologize due to my grammar. I know there are so many errors and I'm trying my best to improve it. Please comment. and also please vote. I really hope you guys vote. Please keep reading this fanfic and I hope you will support me. Thanks ^_^