Character Answers

Start from the beginning

Do you still like Alex? Even after she almost kill your son?
Alex is like a child to me. And they're both fine so does it really matter whether I like her or not? But the answer is yes, I do.

Will you be my mom?
Well, I have to play the role of the mother for 4 kids, (Scott, Alex, Stiles, Isaac) I'm sure I could squeeze you in there somewhere :)

Sheriff Stilinski:

When are you and mama McCall gonna make babies?????
How old are you? And why so many question marks?

So how's life?
Not very good since my daughter's in the hospital with several injuries and amnesia. But thanks for asking.

Kali:

Why do you hate Alex so much?
Deucalion trusts her. She doesn't deserve that. I had to kill my whole pack to gain his trust. She did nothing.

Deucalion:

What the heck is a fire alpha?
And alpha that represents fire. It's self explanatory. Are you completely oblivious?

Derek:

Did you feel guilty a long time ago for not telling Alex that she was your sister?
Of course I did. We used to hang out so much when we were kids. It was hard not being able to hug her without it being creepy. I'm glad she knows now.

Is Alex still a werewolf? Or has she lost her werewolf thing?
She's still a werewolf, but she has no idea how to control it or use her powers yet.

Allison:

Do you have feelings for Isaac?
I don't know. You're putting me in a tough spot here. Maybe I do a little, but I totally ship him and Alex, and I don't want to ruin their relationship. (Because I kind of already did)

Why did you make out with Isaac?
Idk it just happened. I hope Alex doesn't hold grudges. I regret what happened.

Lydia:

Any love interests?
There's a boy—Aiden. He's one of the alphas in the alpha pack. He has a twin named Ethan. But Aiden is super hot so I guess the answer is Aiden.

So what's going on with you and Aiden? #Laiden
*blushes* nothing. When we see each other, all we do is chill. Preferably in the coaches office. And #Laiden? Really?

Finally, Meeeee aka @adorkablelahey:

Any writing tips for new aspiring authors?
I'm not sure honestly. I didn't plan on starting wattpad. I saw someone on Twitter who said they were reading a book on here, so I decided to join. Never in a million years would I think that I would have this many reads and supporters. (Thanks so much by the way) I guess my tips are just to have fun and remember it's you're book, you can have anything you want in it
:)

What do you have planned for the sequel?

A lot ;) *laughs evilly*

Can you post a small part of the sequel?
Well, since you asked....

This just happens to be part of chapter 3 of the book. (I would've given you chapter 1, but I want the beginning to be surprising for everyone ;)

Without any further interruptions, I present you all with part of chapter 3 of "Forgotten":

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"There's literally no reason for you to be here." I say as Isaac sat down next to me in the school's library.