Chapter 49

I opened my eyes and all I could see was white. I slowly stood up. I had been laying on the white ground.

I looked down. I was wearing a white dress. Wait- Everything was white? The ceiling? The walls? My clothes? Was this another dream?

If Peter and Lydia pop out I think I'm gonna go crazy.

Was this even a dream? Was I in heaven? Is this even what heaven looks like?

I'm trapped in an all white place that looks endless and has no doors or windows.

I walked around, but everything looked the same. I didn't know if I just went in a circle or walked straight. This is so confusing!

"Alex!" I heard someone call from behind me. The voice was familiar, very familiar.

I slowly turned around to see a woman wearing a white dress also. I walked closer to her, but not too close. "Alex." She smiled.

"Who are you?" I asked. The woman smiled. "I wouldn't expect you to remember me, considering you haven't seen me since our house caught on fire." She said.

I paused for a moment, trying to remember who this was. Then, it hit me. "Tal-" I stopped myself.

"Mom?" I asked. She nodded. "Where am I? Am I dead? How am I supposed to get out of this place?" I was curious.

"Your not dead, yet." She says. "Yet?" I asked. Mom nodded. "Is Scott okay? Do you know where he is? I need to see him." I told her.

"He's okay. He's still alive. His mother saved him." She explained.

"Come." Mom says to me as she took a seat on the floor. I walked over to her and sat beside us.

"Point your index finger." She instructed. I did as told and she took my hand into hers. Mom used my finger to draw a rectangle shaped image on the floor.

She let go of my hand and soon a video started to appear. "This is what's going on right now." She tells me.

The video was of Scott. He was sitting beside a bed. "Who's that on the bed?" I asked. "You." She simply answered.

"That's where you are now." Mom said. I nodded and on the video, the bedroom door opened. I recognized the room. It was my room in Derek's house.

The people that entered the room were Derek, Dr. Deaton, Isaac and Stiles.

"I want to talk to them." I said. "You can't. I'm sorry." Mom says.

"There's one way she can be saved." Deaton said. "How?" The four other guys in the room asked.

"The alpha. Derek, you can help her, but it's very dangerous. It might cause you to lose your alpha powers. Or worse, it might case death."

"Death?!" Isaac asked. "For Alex or for Derek?" Stiles asks. "Both." Deaton answered.

"I don't care. I'm gonna do whatever it takes to save her." Derek says.

"That's my boy. Always putting someone else before himself. I miss him." Mom smiles. Seeing her smile made me smile.

"Okay. You have to-" Deaton started, but the video thing cut off. There was no more video screen, just the plain white floor.

"What happened?" I asked as we both stood up.

"They don't last very long." She says. "But I need to know what's gonna happen. I need to know how Derek's gonna save me-if I even get saved." I tell her.

"You have to make a choice, Alex." Mom said. "What?" I ask. "You can let Derek try to save you, but there's no possible way of telling if it's gonna save you or just kill both of you." She said.

"And?" I asked. "Or you can come with me. All your problems will be over. You'll be safe and we can be together. I know how much you miss your mother."

"I do. I miss you a lot, mom. But I want Derek to try to save me-i think." I say.

I want him to save me- I do. But he could die during the process, and I don't want that to happen. I could just go with my mom. I'd just die and no one else would have to.

I don't want Derek risking his life for me. But shouldn't I take the chance? What if Derek dies, but I'm still alive? What if both of us die? What if I just go with mom?

I'm overthinking this. I need to make a decision.

"Alex, you have to be sure about what you're choosing." Mom tells me, standing in front of me.

"I won't blame you if you don't come with me. I love you no matter what." She says. " I know you do. And I love you too. But I'm gonna let Derek save me. Hopefully, everything will turn out fine." I made my decision.

"Okay Sweetie." She says. "I love you mom." I hugged her tight. "I love to too, Alex." She kissed my forehead. "Tell Derek I love him." She said. "I will."

"Turn around." She instructed. I turned around. "Goodbye." She said. I turned back around, and she was gone.

What now?

"Derek, are you ready?" I heard Deaton ask. How come I could hear him, but I couldn't see him?

"I'm more ready than I could ever be." I heard Derek say. Is he doing it? I'm so curious!

"On three." Deaton said. "One.....Two......" He counted.

I braced myself. What was gonna happen after this? I hope this works. Please let this work.

"Three!" Deaton said. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my right arm. I looked down at it, and a liquid was seeping out from the new bite mark on it. But the liquid wasn't blood. It was black.

Rejection Liquid.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this chapter is short but there's a lot of stuff that I have planned

*Evilly Laughs*

Thanks for reading :)))

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee