Chapter 18

I sat in the chair besides Isaac's hospital bed.

It was the next day and dad already came in here to ask me if I wanted to go school. I told him that I wasn't leaving Isaac until he wakes up.

I held his soft hand in mine. I compared his hand to mine. His was bigger and it was harder. It almost felt like rock solid. One punch from this hand would knock you all the way to Africa.

"Why isn't he healing?" I ask Scott with a worried expression on my face.

"He's gonna heal. It's only because he was hurt by an alpha. It takes longer to heal when it's from an alpha." Scott explained.

"The thing is, he's healing, slowly by surely. And he's scheduled for surgery in the next hour." Stiles explained.

"Surgery?" I asked, standing up. "Don't worry. Hopefully, by then he'll be healed already and they'll just send him back here."

I sat down again, it felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders.
~~~~~~~~~~
I sat beside his bed, this time it was after they sent him back. The doctors saw that there were no cuts or anything on him.

I felt his hand twitch in mine. He was waking up. I looked up at his face and his precious blue eyes met with mine.

I smiled at him. "I never noticed how beautiful your eyes are." Isaac said.

"Beautiful?" I ask, laughing. "Yeah. I like how their mixed with green and blue." He smiles. (The picture above is what her eyes looks like)

"I don't like my eyes. Heterochromia's a bitch." I giggle.

"You're beautiful." He tells me. I stand up and kiss him on his lips.
~~~~~~~~~~
"So the conjuring or paranormal activity 3?" I ask. We were trying to choose a scary movie to watch.

"How about we not watch a movie." Isaac smirks, pulling me next to him.

We kiss and then looked into into each others eyes.

"I'm glad you're okay." I tell him. "See, it could've been you that had gotten hurt. Thanks to us for not letting you go." Isaac kissed my forehead.

"I can't believe you're a werewolf." He laughed. "It's not funny. Now I have to deal with all your werewolf problems." I rolled my eyes.

"Well you'll have to deal with the problem I have now." He says. "And what is that?" I ask.

"The fact that you're not close enough to me." He smiles, using one of his arms to pull me to sit on top of him.

"You have to go to training with Derek tomorrow. Scott's already told him about everything." Isaac took my hand in his.

"Tomorrow? I have school tomorrow." I respond.

"Just sk-"

"Skip? I can't skip. Mr. Harris said that I'm this close to having a perfect grade in his class. And my dad would kill me if I skip." I explained.

"Tell your dad that you're feeling sick." He places his hands on my waist.

"Isaac he's not gonna believe me. I'm grounded anyways, remember?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah. Sorry about that." He uses one hand to rub his neck.

"We'll just see what happens tomorrow." I tell him.

"Okay. And I have another problem." Isaac says.

"What is it now?" I ask.

"You're wearing way too many clothes." He smirks. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"And what are we gonna do about that?" I ask, innocently.

Isaac placed his hands at the bottom of my shirt and I helped him take it off. He traced circles on my stomach and all I could do was smile at him.

I laid my head down on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me, tightly.

"I love you." I heard him say before I drifted to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey I know this chapter is short I'm sorry but it'll get better I promise.

Just so everyone knows, if you're ever going through something and need someone to talk to, my messages are always open to everyone.

I love you all so much and I would love to be the reason that you smile.

Just know that it'll all get better.

I love you.